tuscl

Club ratings- how about some honesty guys

ShotDisc
Florida
Clubs in Orlanda getting an 8? clubs in Tampa getting lower than a 6? Come on guys. Lets have some truthful ratings. If the club is good say so. if it sucks give it a low score. inflated ratings don't do anything but waste peoples money.

6 comments

• ShotDisc
    20 years ago
    I appreciate all the comments. I think the point of this thread was that I have been to clubs that do not warrant any higher than a 5, like most of the clubs in Orlando, that some guys actually rate an 8. I know rating are subjective and the explanation is the place to learn the details, but come on. I would rather see average clubs get average ratings and read why. On average, I will probably enjoy an 6 or 7 with high mileage and friendly girls alot better than a 9 or 10 club that is all air and attitude. I am just looking for some uniformity. Thanks again guys
  • Clubber
    20 years ago
    You have to remember, there are those that have never been to any other club than perhaps one in Orlando. That IS their only point of reference. Those of us that have been to the Tampa and South Florida clubs know what is missing in Orlando. I'm sure this would hold true anywhere in the country.
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    To pick a numerical rating I start with all the things that are most important to me about a hypothetical 10 club, then subtract for each area where the rated club falls short of my ideal. But the rating can certainly vary by how good of a time I have, and that depends on whether I've been lucky enough to find a girl I like or not. I've had good times in lousey clubs and vice versa and my ratings will reflect that. I find that my fun varies greatly with when you go. I usually go during off hours because at night most of the best girls will be with their regulars at almost any popular club, and that limits my fun. So to me a club like Brad's Brass Flamingo in Indianapolis might be a 9 at 3 pm but only a 7 at 10 pm.
  • dennyspade
    20 years ago
    The rating may be entirely based on a reviewer's experience with 1-to-3 dancers,that some other patron never sees, meets, or gets the pleasure of a private fantasy dance.

I read lots of reviews from "newcummers" who complain that the "HOTTEST DANCERS" were continuously dancing or sitting with their "regulars." This may be what generates the disparity in the ratings. Some guys have a great time and some guys think the club sucks, because of bouncers' attitudes or a bad night from one or two dancers.

Being a long time "common sewer" of fine adult entertainment, I look for trends in the reviews rather than the rating numbers. It's quite easy to spot dancers and managers hyping a club when a few "known reviewers" have given the club an objective critique.
  • ShotDisc
    20 years ago
    I appreciate the feedback guys, but I do understand the process. Over the past 3-4 yrs I have done over 100 reviews here. I realize the review is more important than the rating, but the rating is the first thing people see when they check out the recent review page. Most of the time an inflated rating also means an inflated review.
  • Yoda
    20 years ago
    The problem with the rating system is that it is subjetive and based on, in some cases, limited experience. Not all customers can compare a Tampa club to an Orlando club-many have never been to both. The most you can hope for is a little info about cover charges, drink prices etc. Any other info comes under the heading of fiction.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion