tuscl

I googled world's funniest joke....this is what I got......

"Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other guy whips out his phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps, "My friend is dead! What can I do?" The operator says "Calm down. I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead." There is a silence, then a gun shot is heard. Back on the phone, the guy says "OK, now what?""

6 comments

• motorhead
    9 years ago
    That was funny
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    funny
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    Two other hunters are out in the woods when one of them goes behind a tree to piss. He cries out, "Damn, a rattlesnake just bit my dick". The other hunter tells him to sit down and don't move. I'll run back to the store for help. He runs to the store, explains the problem and is told that help is hours away. He's supposed to take his knife, cut an X at the site of the bite and suck the venom out. He runs back to his friend who asks what they said. "They said you're going to die."
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Two hunters were in the woods. One of them spots a hole in the ground that looks unusually deep. He picks up a rock and throws it in the hole, and never hears it hit the bottom.

"Try something heavier", the other man suggests. They find a rusty old anvil nearby, pick it up and throw it down the hole. Five seconds later a goat comes speeding toward the hole and falls in.

"What the hell was that?", one of the men say.

Just then another man runs up and says, "Please, have you seen my goat anywhere?!"
    "Yes", they reply. "We just saw him run this way and jump into this hole!"

The man says, "That's impossible. I had him tied to an anvil."

• mikeya02
    9 years ago
    ^^^^ Good ones.....

Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson decide to go on a camping trip. After dinner and a bottle of wine, they lay down for the night, and go to sleep.

Some hours later, Holmes awoke and nudged his faithful friend.

"Watson, look up at the sky and tell me what you see."

Watson replied, "I see millions of stars."

"What does that tell you?"

Watson pondered for a minute.

"Astronomically, it tells me that there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets."
    "Astrologically, I observe that Saturn is in Leo."
    "Horologically, I deduce that the time is approximately a quarter past three."
    "Theologically, I can see that God is all powerful and that we are small and insignificant."
    "Meteorologically, I suspect that we will have a beautiful day tomorrow."
    "What does it tell you, Holmes?"

Holmes was silent for a minute, then spoke: "Watson, you idiot. Someone has stolen our tent!"

• TheeOSU
    9 years ago
    Four friends spend weeks planning the perfect desert camping and riding trip. Two days before the group is to leave Rob's wife puts her foot down and tells him he isn't going. Rob's friends are very upset that he can't go, but what can they do. Two days later the three get to the camping site only to find Rob sitting there with a tent set up, firewood gathered, and supper cooking on the fire. "Dang man, how long you been here and how did you talk your wife into letting you go?" "Well, I've been here since yesterday. Yesterday evening I was sitting in my chair and my wife came up behind me and put her hands over my eyes and said 'guess who'?" I pulled her hands off and she was wearing a brand new see through nightie. She took my hand and took me to our bedroom. The room had two dozen candles and rose pedals all over. She had on the bed, handcuffs and ropes! She told me to tie and cuff her to the bed and I did. And then she said, "now, you can do what ever you want." So here I am.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion