tuscl

Cistomer Service

crazyjoe
Colorado
There have been lots of threads in the past about ass hole bouncers and managers providing bad customer service. What is the best customer service you have gotten from management at a club?

19 comments

• chessmaster
    9 years ago
    I don't know but if you grease them I bet you get better service.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    I know this isn't a popular view here, but for clubs I'm going to be a regular at, there's nothing but good things that can happen from being in good standing with, well, everyone -- manager, bouncers, DJs, waitresses, bartender. As a result, the DJ will often skip my girl's stage rotation if I ask, and lately the bartender has been charging me for the $5.00/shot house swill but she pours me the $12+ Grey Goose. I've had managers come through in every way -- I haven't paid the entrance fee in years, I sit in the normally-closed-for-the-day reserved booths, he's given me confidential and good information on which girls to avoid, even looked the other way when I occasionally smuggle in some high-end liquor bottles from the outside. Befriending the bouncer hasn't really bought me anything, although I imagine he's got my back in the club if I ever need it ... as it is, he often comes to my table and hangs out for while, I'll buy him a shot for his trouble, and he's actually a good guy once you get past the bouncer badass facade.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Nothing extraordinary
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    is it strange that i don't notice customer service at all when i'm at the strip club?
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I usually don't notice customer service in a club unless it's very bad. I think this is because I don't expect much from management. All I want is a club that is clean and safe where I can play with the girls. They do this and I come back. They don't and I may not.

I think maybe you also notice good customer service if you are a regular. For example at the club where the DS works, customer service has been great lately. Everybody knows my name, the waitresses know my order, they know which shot girl I like, and many dancers are my friends. This started once I became a regular. Before that their customer service was not really noticeable one way or the other.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    JS69 is correct about being a regular. I'm greeted by name, I've had they VIP rooms comped several times and my favorite bar tender brings me free cokes all the time. Last week she even pulled her shirt and bra aside and insisted that I slip my tip inside.
  • pensionking
    9 years ago
    A bouncer collecting cover charges actually discouraged me from entering as there was only 1 dancer in the house at the time. He told me several were on the way and encouraged me to return in 60 - 90 minutes, unless I wanted to pay now and wait. I left, returned, thanked him for his honesty and tipped him handsomely (and had a great time).
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Oh boy,free cokes?
  • MrBater2010
    9 years ago
    Remember back in the day when, if you were the DD or just not drinking, you would get free non-alcoholic drinks?

Yeah, I slowed down on drinking almost stopped and now they charge.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Girls started offering me otc when I became a regular. The manager let me get away with shit with my fave. The waitress would deliver my wings and fries with extra napkins and ketchup packets. The normal stuff.
  • IHearVoices
    9 years ago
    Best bit of customer service I ever got was at the local spot when I was a regular: there was a new girl and I guess no one wanted to try her out. Owner gave me $20 in singles and asked me to get dances from her and report back to him. She did pretty well.

Outside of that...well, I didn't directly experience it but Tootsies treats people who get tables very nicely (I was at the table but didn't buy the bottle or order anything). If I drank, I'd probably do bottle service all the time there.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Ha, I'm a dummy. I forgot the MOST IMPORTANT thing the bouncer does, and gave him short shrift by saying he does nothing for me: when I'm in the VIP, he lets me get away with nearly everything, totally comes through there.
  • grinddawg
    9 years ago
    I'm a small timer but I've gotten a few perks here and there. Admission fee waived a couple of times, free passes from the bartender, and at one club I frequented I had remote control privileges for the club's television.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I can't believe ketchup packets. That's damn good service!
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    At one club, an employee gave me several free passes one night.
    At another club one night,I walked in, used the restroom for a few seconds and went to the bar. To my surprise, I saw my usual drink and the usual change already sitting on the bar. I thanked the bartender and gave her the usual amount I paid. Then I picked up my change and drink.
    The door girl at my usual club recognizes me and just has me sign in.

At one club ages ago, I told a bouncer I was the one who reported a dancer stealing money out if my pocket. The manager wanted to speak to me in his office. He showed me a picture of a dancer and asked if that was her. I said it was. He said that made it easy for him. He had identified her from an internal investigation after the email I sent management. He gave me back the $40 I estimated she stole. shook my hand and thanked me. Said a few things like she will likely become another club's problem. This was many years ago.
    I noticed dancers treat you different when you seem to be friends with the manager. bouncers too.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    At Players in Detroit, when you enter both of the bouncers always shake my hand and ask how my night is going. It's amazing how something little like that goes so far. I have also seen the manager go to table to table and ask if everything is going well - nice touch... But still if you have ugly bitches I'm still leaving!
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    I was at Lust in Greenville one night last year. They were short a bartender and the waitresses had to mix a lot of the drinks. The manager pitched in, delivering drinks with a smile, stopping at other tables on the way back to the bar making sure that every table had everything they needed and were having a good time. He made a good impression on this PL and probably on the morale of the wait staff as well.
  • dtek
    9 years ago
    At my favorite club the bartenders all know what I drink and have it waiting by the time I get from the front door to the bar.

I ordered a steak dinner at another club. Seemed like it was taking a long time to come out so I asked the bar guy about it. He apologized and said the cook couldn't find me when he brought it out up. They re-made my dinner and my drinks were on the house for the rest of the night.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    My two fave waitresses take very good care of me. One I've known 20 years and we're friends, but we became friends from her friendly demeanor. Everyone who knows her loves her because she's so outgoing. My other fave is super hot, and loves to flirt as do I, so we have a common bond there. She's otherwise involved which is too bad because I'd OTC with her in a heartbeat.

I know the bouncers and even the owner, but none have ever been 'customer friendly'; in fact it's the opposite with the owner. You'd think after 20 years I'd get SOME respect and he might listen to when I have something to tell him, but he couldn't care less about his customers or the customer experience.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion