tuscl

Your longest stretch of SCing ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

Piggybacking on my recent “First SC thread”; some of us SCed a bit at first then stopped for a good while; then “rekindled our love” for strippers – other of us have been consistent pervs, I mean enthusiasts, since we started the hobby.

What has been your longest stretch of being a regular SC goer w/o having taken a break of let's say a year or more (there may be multiple stretches)?

19 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago

I SCed for the first time in 1991 after turning 21 – went the next week after that and over the next 9 years perhaps went 3 or 4 times sporadically.

Became a regular SCer in 2000 and have not stopped my dedication to the game since then.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    I first went when I was 17 wasn't really any year long gaps since then except for one. I guess my time in Seattle was my most active. The police take down of Rick's and co. slowed things down a bit but there were always girls in other clubs willing to bridge the gap until things got back to normal. NYC is proving to be a bit of a wasteland combined with me working hard to get establish here. Hasn't been much time for SCs. Hopefully in 0.5 years our team will be filled though I can spend more time recreating.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Went to sc for the first time 3 or 4 years ago with some buddies.didn't have the money for a while(minimum wage job). Started back last year and haven't stopped.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “... Went to sc for the first time 3 or 4 years ago with some buddies.didn't have the money for a while ...”

What are you talking about – don't you know you can get an 8+ for $200 and sometimes less – have you been living under a rock?

:)
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    I had gone on and off thru the years but never regularly until May of 2011 when I joined tuscl. Then i was a regular until March of 2014. Took a year off while I was in a regular relationship but rejoined the monger world after it fizzled. We'll see how long this run goes.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I'm currently on my longest streak. Started in the 1990's without taking a whole year off. A few weeks seems like a year to me at times. My longest break was likely due to a head injury. I might have missed a couple of months.

My memory is vague, maybe my longest break is actually longer than 2 months. I vaguely remember at one time I was going to quit going to strip clubs and did for at least 1 or 2 months, then strip clubs appeared on the evening news with people talking about shutting them down. I returned. If local officials would just have left strip clubs alone, I might not have gone back and forgotten all about them. That means local officials are responsible for me visiting strip clubs all these years.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    I have visited at least one strip club every month since 1994 with two exceptions: a month in 2000 that I was traveling in Europe and a month in 2004 that I was recovering from minor surgery. Nowadays I usually go at least once a week.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    First strip club 1999, didn't go again till 2011, didn't go after that till 2013, have been going with some regularity since. But weekly since mid 2014
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    I first went to the strip clubs back in '05. It has mostly been off and on ever years. Didn't strip club at all in 2009 and 2013 since I was in a relationship during those years. I regularly started going around the beginning of 2014 when I was able to walk again after a devastating work related leg injury.

I'm kind of thinking about taking a lengthy break from the clubs now.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Began in 2003 and really hit my stride in 2004. I haven't looked back since.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Lol Papi, of course I didn't have that info beforehand. Had I known what I know now I would've been spending my paycheck every week fucking 8s and 9s.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    If I define "regular" as "going at least once a month" ...

I think I started going regularly around 1996, when I discovered extras, and kept that up for 10-11 years until...

I stopped being a regular 2007-2009, when the extras-oriented club I enjoyed imploded, and I was struggling to find either another extras club or another way to enjoy SCing

Discovered the non-extra alcohol clubs in 2009, and once I figured out how the system worked, been mostly consistent ever since. Technically, I probably ended up skipping some months this year, as I developed an amazing "OTC" relationship with a 19-year-old bodyrub girl that rivals the DS saga, and threw a lot of my time and $ into her :)
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I did my first TUSCL review around 1995 and was a once a monther until I split with my wife in 2001. Since then at least 3 days a month. This summer I have been going twice a week.
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    Once I started in 1994, I've never taken a year off. Once I got serious in 1997 or so, there have been few months when I didn't go to a club somewhere. Even in 2002, when I just had the desire to do other things, I did go on both my out of town trips that year. Nowadays is something of a dead period, and having the end of my job coming doesn't help things, but I still go to my one local club every other week or so, even though its not an extras place. I just wish my little redhead hadn't disappeared on me.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I became a strip club regular in 2007. Most weeks I have 2 or 3 stripper encounters ITC or OTC. The longest I have gone without visiting a strip club was when I spent 3 weeks in Central Europe earlier this year. Without American strip clubs, I was forced to make do with FKK clubs.
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    Steady SC'er every week sometimes 2-3 times a week for the past 6 years now. Dabbled with the go go girl clubs in the 70's. A few strip clubs here and there in the 80 ' s and 90 ' s along with a few street walkers. Now Steady in the SC.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Aside from a three or four month hiatus when my ATF left, I've been going at least once a month since I got to Louisville 20 years ago.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    the only thing that has ever slowed me down in 20 years was meeting the DS. She gets my full strip club budget and then some. And we meet OTC and take trips alot. So in the past year my actual visits to clubs has declined significantly, and even when I go now and spend a lot less than I used to.
  • IHearVoices
    9 years ago
    I live in a non-SC area, so my "regularness" only comes when I go out of town. I average one out of town trip every three months, but I hit multiple clubs each trip (five during both trips in 2015) so...anyway, I've been going strong since summer 2011.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion