tuscl

To the Jerikson and LMN impersonator....

Not even close. I can tell by your handwriting you're both of them. Lame act but have fun, I guess

9 comments

• Dougster
    9 years ago
    So who, in everyone's opinion, was the best satirical/impersonator of all time on TUSCL?
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    alucard. aka "the dot" sure caused some mischief.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    I'm pretty sure there was a black Juice impersonator
  • l_MN
    9 years ago
    Just stop embarrassing yourself mikey. You've already demonstrated that you can't recognize a Porsche with your lame comment that it looks like a screen saver. You've never seen a real Porsche because you're a bitter broke ass peasant who fantasizes that you live the way I do in real life.

Let me tell you mikey, you couldn't live my life one day. It takes a professional to wake up and bury himself in an 8ball and then hire some tatted up whore with ridiculous fake tits to slap around. Your heart would give out within 12 hours.
  • l_MN
    9 years ago
    I probably shouldn't be so hard on mikey

*sigh*

He can't help being a peasant. I go through this idiocy with a few posters every time but mikey is the worst. What inconsistencies? I am detailing my life. Feel free to list anything I have ever said that contradicts itself and I'd be happy to clarify.

Just because you struggle to believe it, doesn't make it untrue. There are people from all different walks of life on the internet.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    It was a Ferrari, lol
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Hajaha
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Alucard the dot was funny as shit!
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    I think the crazyjoe impersonator is pretty good. Ummm oh wait a minute!?!?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion