tuscl

Update with mug shots on the Greenville platinum Plus vice raid.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb

35 comments

• motorhead
    9 years ago
    Woof woof. Who let the dogs out?
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Keep the club closed if thats a fair representation.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Looks like they raided a crack house
  • luvemthick93
    9 years ago
    Ew.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Pictures number 2, 13 and 17 seem pretty decent. A couple of the others aren't bad.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    From my one visit there 3 years ago, I would not say that these photos are representative of all of the dancers working there BUT these photos were not taken after they spent 30 minutes in the dressing room putting on their makeup either.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    A couple could clean up to a 7 if I were under the influence. #11 looks like he drinks gravy from a bowl.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I don't even recognize any of them and I've been to the club a number of times. I was wondering if one girl was a waitress or hostess that got charged with allowing people in the club or allowing people into an area with prostitution in the champagne room or wherever. I was thinking that would suck if you got a job as a waitress then some cops raided a place and charged you with a sex crime because you were doing your job getting people in the club.
    The club often had over 50 up to a 100 dancers working at a time I believe and many dancers come and go so often you see a dancer one night and never see her again even if you come back the next weekend. I remember I once met a dancer at Platinum that I never saw before and she said she never saw me before. She told me she had been working there 2 years. Probably working different hours.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    The better looking dancers made their money doing lap dances. I thought the club hired way too many dancers and definitely some that should have never been allowed to work. I don't want to see 200 pound dancers.

Ever see a dancer go up on stage and see everyone flee the stage? I've seen that.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    #1 looks good. No comment on the rest because shadow is right this time. They dont let you get pretty for a mug shot.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    Isn't it humiliating enough that the poor girls face charges for trying to supply what we prowl around for, all because of some corrupt dipshit with a badge?

I'll bet anything the ATFs of you guys who make fun of them would fit right in with this group.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    ^exactly.
  • jester214
    9 years ago
    That's pathetic. Did they go after the bathroom troll too?
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    The first girl (pic 2 of 18) looked good and so did (6 of 18) the 5th girl, I could see (18 of 18) if it was dark and I was drunk.
  • jester214
    9 years ago
    Am I reading this right?

They spent $26,000 to prove that strippers got naked?
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Yeah. the first girl (pic 2) looked ok. I was hopeful. But kinda went downhill after that.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Chandler,

I'll take that bet and raise you a $1000.

My ATF has been retired for like 3 years. Is on the downhill side of 30. Has had 1,75 kids since quitting and is still an 8 or 9 without make up. One of those natural beauties. And she used to work at a Michigan club that I think you've been to.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Case in point. It seems everyone is in agreement on girl #1(pic 2). After that I would run the fuck away. No matter how drunk or how dark or how well they clean up.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I heard they were going to bust Platinum. First I heard they tried something like $100 per agent. No girl budged. Then they kept doubling the money or some crap like that. $200 per visit didn't work. Then they went up to $400 then up to $2000 or something like that. Finally they had success. Prostitution taking place. Only in the champagne room though. A place I never visited and most haven't because no one thought it was worth $2000 to get whatever the agents got. I think it's election year. I heard a rumor a lot of people could get charged with prostitution if they were offered $2000 for a bj. Make an offer to a girl at Burger King and if you are able to talk to several employees at Walmart, prostitution could be going on all over this country. Shut down everything.

I think this whole case was a shame. I never saw any prostitution going on for the last several years I've been visiting. Anyone willing to spend $2000 per visit can get sex a lot of other places other than a strip club. I could probably find a number of girls working at Walmart, burger King, wendy's or pick almost any business and find a girl willing to engage in other activity for thousands of dollars a visit. I heard some straight guys would be willing to engage in homosexual activity with agents (if they didn't know they were agents) for $2000 a visit.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    Motorhead, post her mugshot and we'll see about that bet. I've been to most of the clubs in Michigan. I don't know of any where I couldn't imagine several of those PP girls getting hired.
  • UKfan
    9 years ago
    Most people look pretty ugly in mug shots. In person I would think they look hotter.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I guess drivers license photos look better than mug shots.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    "Am I reading this right? They spent $26,000 to prove that strippers got naked?"

No, you read it totally wrong. They spent $26K to prove that strippers showed their genitals. That's far more serious.

And to be fair, this was money from drug busts not taxpayers. So it's not like they could've spent that money on some worthwhile purpose.
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    I bet number 11 didn't get many dances - damned ugly !
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I thought #11 had pretty eyes.

Some are bad; but most are ok – as shadow mentioned; you put make up on them and a sexy outfit showing skin and cleavage and they'll be like the 7s one sees in most SCs.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Plus – beautiful model-looking girls for the most part will not work in SCs at least particularly in SCs where they are pawed by PLs for $20 or $30.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    Plus, despite what the song says, strippers don't look they're best when they're crying.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    ...or THEIR best. *facepalm*
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ not familiar with that song
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    Papi, heard Shadowcat's mixtape?

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=3…
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Oh - ok - I do recall that song from shadow's CD but did not read the above thread so did not put 2+2+2 together.
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    Papi...are you on the scotch at the moment :-) ? Having a wee dram ?
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ are you referring to my first comment?
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    ^^ yup. Papi, don't ever leave TUSCL !!
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Aimee (2 of 18) is probably the best of the bunch. Hard to really judge without bodies. Some strippers are not great in the face but make up for it with banging bodies.

Jennifer 7 of 18 isn't bad either. A good body on her and she might be an 8.

Lot of 6s and girls who wish they were 6s.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion