tuscl

This has to read better in Russian ...

Monday, December 6, 2010 1:13 PM
Came upon this dual language ad for breast enhancement [view link] Some of the "testimonials" from users: "Anna, 28 years old Hello, I'd like to tell my story and how this program really helped me to feel myself sexy and beautiful! Now I constantly see how men are looking at me- with a desire I'd say, and women who envy my appearance…To tell you the truth, the situation before was not the same because I had not too much to boast of… Not long ago I started using «Max Size» course and in 2 months the number of men who'd like to spent time with me increased twice! Now I'm a self- confident girl. Thank to this amazing program now I know that I always look hot and sexy!" "Lusia, 27 years old Hello, I want to share with my experience of using this incredible program. The thing is that since youth I have had a good figure- I'm not slim and not fat, but, mildly speaking, I was not proud of my breasts- they were too small compared to with my other parts of body. Because of this my figure looks proportionless, therefore I was always shy, cannot communicate with boys well. I'd like to say that I skeptically take in mind natural breast enlargement methods- but your program really works for me! Look at me- I'm getting married and I'm happy with it and the results I have now!" "Jenn, 20 years old I could have never boasted with big and sexy breasts, but everything has changes as I offered your unique program! Now I always advise it to all my friends who have such a delicate problem!"

2 comments

• Dudester
    14 years ago
    <p>Yep. Looks like they typed it up in Russian, washed it through yahoo babelfish, then did a cut and paste.</p> <p>I don't know how many here are multilingual. I speak four languages and I constantly have to worry about verb placement and using the correct noun. The people who placed that ad should've used a credible interpeter.</p>
  • glen_livet
    14 years ago
    In Russia, breasts enlarge you!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion