tuscl

Sunglasses for Cleavage

Tuesday, July 28, 2015 6:32 PM
I was out for a little spin on the bike today and went down near the local park. Lo and behold, right as I'm passing a young mom putting her toddler in a stroller, she bends down to pick something up and provides a complete down-blouse shot. Cleave stacked upon glorious cleavage. I had dark sun glasses on so I took a long look. Does anyone else slyly use sun-glasses to take longer looks at cleavage/butts in public? Or am I an unforgiveable perv?

11 comments

• BigPoppa99
    9 years ago
    ;) Total prev, man! Whenever I'm in a similar situation, I just take an obviously look. I feel that the women wear those seductive, and sexy outfits because they want guys to look, and they crave some attention. So IMHO, it would be a "slap in the face to them if you didn't look! If she didn't want that kind of attention she would not have worn it. Trust me, the women know what they're doing...
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    As long as you're a brilliant perv all is OK! I can't help looking at a nice pair of tits either! ;)
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    But I try not to be creepy about it! Creepy = not brilliant!
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Sure I look, I'm also lucky to have good peripheral vision
  • azdd
    9 years ago
    Shades are handy if you're with your wife or SO, and still wanna check out the view. However, if I'm alone and walk past a hot chick, I look em right in the eye and give a nice smile. Most women, especially those with big tits, are used to a lack of eye contact, and will look at guys to see if they are checking them out. It always seems to surprise the hell of them for a guy to look right at them and smile!
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Mikey, strip clubs are a great place to exercise that peripheral vision -- keep the eyes locked on the face and let the peripheral take everything else in. Seems to give the dancer the impression of eye contact, which most of the dancers I've met seem to appreciate.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Is that why rappers and wannabes wear sun glasses in the club?
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Looking at cleavage is like looking at the sun: [view link]
  • crsm27
    9 years ago
    Isnt that why they made sunglasses???? to be a perv and oogle lovely ladies.leavage or women in bikinnis, yoga pants, tight jeans, sexy dresses, etc
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    When I lived in Europe and hung out (a lot!) at topless and nude beaches, I often went for *long* walks wearing sunglasses. They weren't just to protect my eyes from the sun :)
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    ^^^ lol. Reminds me of the times I used to go on beach holidays to the med and wore dark glasses. I used to sit up making out I was looking out to sea but was taking everything in that was in my peripheral vision and in those days 90% of the girls were topless and some nude. Happy times.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion