Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

White Sox player showing Marilyn Monroe how to bat.....

mikeya02

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

This looks so wrong.....

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

He knew what he was doing...brilliance!

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Lol. Love it!

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

You don't think Norma Jean took it up the ass do you?

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

I'm surprised no one is saying she is too fat yet.

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

"You don't think Norma Jean took it up the ass do you?"

I'd be surprised if she didn't! And I bet she gave the kind of rimjobs where you really don't care if you die are you come! Brilliant rimjobs! ;)

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

I see absolutely nothing wrong with it. Considering she didn't pull the bat so far back as to conk him in the head, I have a feeling she didn't either.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

MM did drugs before Barry Bonds & A-Rod

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

I recently watched a movie with Marilyn, one of her last. Never cared for her voice but damn that woman had a great body. And looked great walking in heels too.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement