tuscl

The best strip club in Ohio?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb

10 comments

• bvino
    9 years ago
    What is weird about reviewing strip clubs? Elitist bullshit.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    I go to yelp for restaurants and tripadvisor for hotels. Here for strip clubs... Let's not cross the threads!!!

BTW the best strip club in Ohio is a few hours north (depending on where you are located in Ohio) in Detroit Michigan.
  • VeryBigDawg
    9 years ago
    The best strip club in Ohio is based in Michigan. lol! Probably true. What happened to Go Buckeyes?
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    Everything is relative: Ohio strip clubs are not really very good.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Morons that don't visit strip clubs or know very little about them should stop writing about them and giving uneducated opinions.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Good point papi. They should leave that to more experienced clubbers and who the hell bases strip clubs off yelp? I guess if you're a casual strip club patron yelp is fine but it shouldn't be used at all in determining the best strip club.
  • likes2look
    9 years ago
    Being named the best strip club in Ohio is kinda like being named the best looking horse at the glue factory.
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    I think it's all a matter of opinion but for me and maybe others it's the Harem in Dayton !
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    Cheeks and the Harem in Dayton are two of better ones in Ohio. Dayton clubs are larger, have more dancers and larger crowds. Columbus tends to have hotter looking dancers during the fall to spring time frame when college is in session, but the dance prices and cover charges are higher.

My two favorite in Dayton over the years has been Harem and Cheeks. Cheeks is better if you are more interested in how a dancer looks. Harem is better for price and dance quality. The dancers in both clubs range around 6 to 8, with one or two 9's. The majority of dancers at Cheeks I would rate 7 or 8, while Harem the dancers are more towards 6 and 7, with several 8's.

I agree with Shailynn, Detroit has better clubs.
  • chukko
    9 years ago
    The Harem of course. The Columbus area is by far the worst metro area. Dayton and Toledo are the best, but if you go to Toledo then you might as well make the trip to Michigan for some real fun.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion