tuscl

LDK

I have a question for those of you who LDK during a lap dance.....do u just cum in your pants or do u wrap up in some way? If u just cum without wrapping up doesn't it get all over the dancer and aren't you pretty much done there for the night? If you do wrap up in some way what do you use?

23 comments

• motorhead
    9 years ago
    Wrap it up some way?

You mean like a burrito? Or maybe like a Birthday present with a ribbon and a bow?
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Some of us prefer to be "wrapped up" in her mouth.
  • coolguy111
    9 years ago
    I guess nobody can give a serious answer......I mean do guys really just cum in their shorts?
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Some people do. I don't.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    That's the big mystery isn't it. I mean aside from it getting all over the dancer, who wants to just walk around with cum in their underwear? And even if you don't mind it all over yourself, what about the dancer that has to then go and grind on some other guy after you? You should have some consideration for one if not the other.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I wrap it in aluminum foil – preferably Reynolds brand
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    I do almost all of my clubbing in a part of the country where extras are hard to come by. Except when I'm in fellatio-friendly Detroit, ESL, or a certain club in Indianapolis which will remain unnamed, my "emissions" end up either in a condom or in Liquid Lapdance -- www.LiquidLapdance.com -- essentially never in my underwear or on a dancer.

Let the flaming from residents of Miami, Atlanta, LA, etc. begin! I've heard it all before.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Very few people seem to be able to LDK – I can't – I sometimes get what they call pre-cum (the tip of my penis getting wet w/o having cummed) – I imagine most dancers don't like it and some will cause a big scene and make the PL feel like the lowest scum on earth – but bitches will be bitches – and some will demand a tip if you cum – again bitches being bitches b/c no-one should be allowed to *demand* a tip.

Having said this; I would not LDK even if I could unless I felt it was ok w/ the dancer or we had agreed beforehand it was ok – if you do happen to LDK; say you couldn't control it and it just happened; nothing you could do about it; but don't let the bitch belittle you or try to extort a tip for it – and if you do LDK you could tip her extra if *you* want.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Listen to MrDeuce. He has good advi5 for non extras friendly areas
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    I sometimes do and that's what my panty liner is for. Good times!!
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I've never cum from just a lap dance but there have been plenty of times that a dancer has run her hand up my pants leg and jerked me off. I always wear black shorts so the wet spot is really not noticeable and yes, then it is time to leave the club to go back to the hotel or home to clean up and change clothes. It all cums out in the wash. No big deal.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Oh, by the way: It's a TUSCL rule, you can't have the screen name "cool guy" and cum in your pants. Founder says so. Look it up.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    There's a recent article on vice.com talking about stripper gripes (in a clean club). They say no LDK because they don't want to touch your splooge soak-through. They don't address the issue of whether it's OK with a liquid-proofing barrier in your pants. I guess the LDK-enhancing underwear might be the answer. Helps you LDK, and then your splooge is safely contained along with the artificial splooge already in there to help you splooge.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    Flame #1
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Don't listen to motor. He's gotten many a newbie's nose broken by telling them strippers love it when you put your finger in their butt.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Motörhead that's funny and I'm not even high.

Cool, the Detroit, Follies, and Miami guys will sometimes give you shit about LDKing cause their clubs offer much better options. But put those guys in Virginia and they'd be LDKing every week.

An LDK used to be my goal until I started getting extras regularly. Then I got a DS and gave it up completely. But I know enough to answer your questions.

Jerikson used to advocate wearing a condom during a lap dance. But of course she was a ROB dancer posing as a guy. Actual customers don't "cover up" to LDK. There really is no need.

If you are worried about the mess, wear underwear. But I used to go without underwear and cum during lap dances. It's no big deal. As soon as I'm finished I tell the dancer thanks, and gently move her off of me. Most get the point but if they don't I'll just say you can stop now sweetheart. Usually they didn't even have time to notice the wet spot. And even if they did it doesn't get all over them cause you're wearing pants.

Like scat said, wear dark pants. And just go to the bathroom and wipe up with some tissues or toilet paper afterwards. Then wash your pants and do it again. No big deal. It happens all the time.

I would usually leave the club after an LDK. However in my early days I used to do 2 LDKs in one night.

I highly recommend evolving past the LDK stage. But that takes time so it's fine for a while.

• knight_errant
    9 years ago
    Sandwich bag. Non-zip lock. As thin as a condom and not as constricting. Economical. Keeps your spooge where it belongs (if she's not willing to swallow it.

As for Papi (whom I greatly respect here) imagining most dancers don't like it, there are many who willing give a long, hard grind. And many of those, in my humble experience, feel a bit of failure if they don't make you LDK (and if you do, there are plenty who fulfill the 'bitches be bitches' axiom.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Shit,if that happened to me I'd be out of a job.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "Shit,if that happened to me I'd be out of a job."

I'm not sure why you said this! How would you lose your job if you LDKed? Does your boss do an underwear check?
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    If you decide that LDKing is for you just let it rip when the sensations overtake you! A little time driving home with gooey genitals won't kill you! And washing machines are brilliant! The semen should come right out!
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Wipe,I'm self employed.
  • rell
    9 years ago
    i still to this day have never LDK in my pants buterrum in a few mouths and pussy(with condom on fyi) I sure have
  • edak94
    9 years ago
    All you need is a clean handkerchief and the will to use it at the right moment.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion