tuscl

Sept Meetup in Detroit

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Monday, July 20, 2015 4:20 AM
As I mentioned about a month ago, I'd like to try to organize a tuscl meet up for late summer/early fall. The consensus several weeks ago, to the extent there is ever such a thing as a consensus here, was early to mid September in Detroit. [view link] So I'm writing to try and further herd the cats which is how somebody described trying to organize a meetup. Tentatively I was thinking Saturday night Sept 12. If somebody really plans to come and that date doesn't work please let me know. I will probably get to Detroit a day or two before we meet and will probably hit a few clubs on Sept 11, if not Sept 10 also. So anybody who wanted to join me on an earlier night would be welcome too. I would appreciate suggestions from the Detroit crowd as to what the best club would be to meet at. I'd suggest one with the largest variety of quality dancers to accommodate all tastes, or alternatively the place with the most redheads. This is not essential, but I would also like a club where I can smoke weed in a vape. There's no smell and only a little vapor but I vaguely recall some mention of rules about smoking in Detroit clubs. We can of course move on to a second club later since I get the impression that several good clubs are located close together. Whatever club is chosen I'll get there early, get a good table or two, and get the girls high so we can have a memorable trip. Not sure how many might make it but I'm definitely planning to go. So at the very least I hope I get to meet some Detroit regulars. Beyond that, it would be great if several others also come from other cities but I understand that may be hit or miss. SJG, we will take up a collection to pay your airfare if you'll come. (This is the point where Dougster calls me a faggot) If you might come please let me know your thoughts on the Sept 12 date and club.

20 comments

• Holdem2
    9 years ago
    Wish I could go all the way to Detroit JS, but it is a few hours to far for me. If you ever want to meet up at the infamous Washington Park (St. Louis area) I know a couple of guys on here that would probably go. Vape away in the dive clubs there! Good hunting!
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    I may be able to club on Sept 12th. But the following weekends would be better for me at least, the 19th or 26th of September. FYI: Most strip clubs in Detroit let you smoke inside or in a designated area. But I don't know of any that let you smoke weed inside. I've heard some of the classic "black" clubs let people smoke pot. But I'm usually hanging out at Penthouse, Coliseum, Flight Club or Players. None of which let you smoke weed that I'm aware of or have at least seen anyone doing it. I would suggest Penthouse or Flight Club if people are flying in as both are probably the best girl wise and closer to the airport than the East side clubs.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I chose Sepr 12 cause I wanted to be sure and avoid what us southerners would consider cold weather. However I've got no problem pushing it forward a week, or even two, depending upon what others say. Holdem, St L is in my list of places to visit that I've never clubbed in before, so maybe I'll see you sometime. However Detroit is higher up the list.
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    So many PL's in one place there won't be enough "extras" girls to go around.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    ^^^ In Detroit, they are pretty much ALL extra girls. The clean girls are in the minority at Detroit clubs. ;). I'm sure everyone will be able to find a girl to their liking or taste. Just depends on how much they want to spend on it (or their negotiating skills).
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    warhawks...how often do you see Latinas in Detroit clubs? i'd like to make it to this, so i can meet some more TUSCLers. only problem is i really have no reason to be in detroit and its a 9 hour drive from where i'm at. so it's not likely i'll make it, but who knows, something might change i'll keep it in mind
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Sounds like fun guys but I won't be able to make that one but if anyone wants to do SCing in SE Florida I might be up for that
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    GoV I'll be looking for cheap flights from an airport near you once the date is set. I'll let you know what I find. If I get a rental car, which is likely, I don't mind driving out of town guys to the club or sharing a cab. 25, we had tentatively discussed a Miami meet up this winter. Details to follow in a few months if that happens
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    @govikings.... Unfortunately, I hardly ever see Latinas or Asians in the Detroit clubs. Which is unfortunate, as I have a thing for both. Maybe a few more Latinos (or at least mixed) in some of the clubs, but Asians are like trying to find a needle in a haystack in the Detroit area. You're going to find mostly white and black girls in the Detroit clubs. There are some all black clubs, but most of the other clubs tend to have a mixture of both black and white. Not necessarily 50/50, but probably more like 70-30 (on average) white to black dancers in the ones that are not all black clubs.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    September 12 would work for me. I would also recommend Flight Club or Penthouse as our meeting spot. Both clubs are safe, upscale establishments with attractive dancers willing to go the extra mile. Flight Club is on Michigan Ave in Inkster, and is closer to the airport. Nearby clubs are (the infamous) Bogart's, Henry VIII North, Landing Strip, and Criket. Penthouse is on 8 Mile Rd in Detroit. There are a lot of clubs on 8 Mile, like Trumpp's, Players and Coliseum.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    john smith- thanks. it would be from richmond international airport (RIC) warhawks-....that sucks. but hey, i'd still have a fun time. while i do strongly prefer latinas.....if the girl is hot.....i don't care what color she is
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    You will see some latinas and a few Asians.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    SC trips for me are often tentative but I manage to make a few – as of now I'm 75/25 and any weekend is fine as long as we settle on which one a month or so prior (i.e. settle by mid-August) – and as long as the actual meet is b/f October (no way do I want to hassle w/ a Canadian style Detroit winter). In my limited Detroit experience; FC seems to be in a better and more convenient location especially for out-of-towers staying near the airport. On my visit last year I visited PH and FC and they are both nice clubs. I flew non-stop from Miami to Detroit on Spirit airline and I think the flight was like $150 or so rondtrip – w/ the caveat I only took a backpack since Spirit charges $25 for a carry-on and more for checked luggage (personal items like a backpack or briefcase are not charged). Also – Enterprise rent-a-car has weekend specials (Fr - Mo) for $9.99/day (but not in the summer months) w/ the caveat it can only be a neighborhood location (non-airport) and one only gets 100 miles per day (20 cents each additional mile – but 100 should be enough ). What I do is find a hotel that has a free airport shuttle but is also within 5 or miles from a neighborhood Enterprise – I use the free hotel shuttle to get from the airport to the hotel and then call Enterprise to pick me up at the hotel (also keep in mind Enterprise neighborhood locations have limited hours such as 6 pm on weekdays and maybe noon on Saturdays and often closed on Sundays).
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    "and as long as the actual meet is b/f October (no way do I want to hassle w/ a Canadian style Detroit winter)." Papi, October in Detroit isn't too bad: [view link]
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Ok. Sept 12 at Penthouse or Flight Club. I'll post another message to confirm in early August for anyone making plane reservations.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Yes but we know they won't
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    I have a chance of coming that weekend - like a few others the weekend after would work better but I may be able to work it out. If you guys read my SJG quality article - there's some info there on the hotels. [view link] If anyone from out of town needs help booking a hotel just let me know - I've booked them so many times I can tell you what's what by the zones and stars if you use Hotwire or Priceline. If it was up to me to decide on which club I would probably say Flight Club. Much closer to the airport and just my personal opinion, but I feel they could accommodate a large group better than Penthouse.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    In early August I'll check one last time and we can move it a week forward to Sept 19 if there's a strong preference for the move at that time. Based upon the recent post about The Penthouse VIP curtains, it does look like we'll be going to Flight Club.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    jackslash, or anyone else who's a Detriot-er....are beers at the flight club really 9 bucks? =O That's Vegas prices! If the beers are that expensive, I'll need to have a few beers before we arrive to the flight club....assuming I make it to this which is still a maybe but I'm gonna try my best
  • silkypants
    9 years ago
    So I'm just about to book a hotel in Detroit in August and Papi mentions something about a Detroit meeting and I have to search twice to find it. Not sure I can hold off until September. Might have to see if I can go to TJ in August.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion