tuscl

Behind the (strip club) scenes

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

I don't usually interact w/ staff nor talk to dancers much in particular related to club biz – so I really don't know that much about the inner workings of SCs.

Below is sorta an interesting behind the scenes sorta speak dilemma a dancer on SW is dealing with:

########################
DJs are begging me for tips

I always tip my DJs, but I switched clubs recently to a corporate Deja Vu owned club where the contracts blatantly state that no staff members can ask for tips. I'm not even kidding you when I say *nightly* the DJs stand in front of the doors on our way out and hold out their hands. Everytime I work, "do you have our tip, hun?" "you have a tip for me and the other dj?"

The fuck? Never have I worked at a club where this is ok except at clubs where DJs are paid by the dancers. Here, since the DJs are paid hourly, and it states IN THE CONTRACT that staff are not to be tipped, I think they have some kinda nerve to ask for tips. It even states all over the dressing rooms, that dancers are not required to tip staff.

I left early the other night because I was sick and it was busy af, and the DJ literally RAN over to me during one of her promotional things where she socializes w customers and started asking if I had "their tip" and I was like... NO????? I'm sick af and I made enough to leave, fuck off, I only went on stage once which the OTHER DJ did, and you literally just started your shift.

I tip good DJs minimum 10%, but these DJs can't play the music that I like and the most I've given them is $10 apiece, because they frankly don't deserve more since they don't help my money and they don't play my music. Can I do anything about this? They do it blatantly in front of management, so management doesn't really care. I'm pretty new and I like the club, but they are out of line.

https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showth…

6 comments

• mikeya02
    9 years ago
    I would not doubt her word that DJ's are the biggest d-bags of all
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I'm torn, because I imagine some DJs don't do much, that dancer probably expects tips from customers.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    ^^^
    Exactly! I've been in DJV clubs and there are signs explicitly stating the dance and VIP prices and it also clearly says "tipping is not required".
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    This is despicable behavior from the DJ's. I'm glad that dancers never ask for undeserved tips.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    this goes to my point that these girls are just cheap on the latest discussion I initiated
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Very hypocritical. I don't know that this particular dancer requests tips but a lot of them make it known they expect a tip sometimes even before anything has happened.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion