tuscl

Unsolicited dances

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

I imagine this has been posted b/f – even probably by me – but I read a recent review that reminded me of this.

Have you ever had a dancer approach you and start flirting w/ you; or grabbing your package; or dance for you (sorta; to where you are not sure if she is dancing for you or just playing around and flirting) – all the time you never asked her for dances nor did she ask you if you wanted any – but at some point in her flirting/act you tell her you don’t want any dances and then she tells-you you owe her $X.

Below is the review that reminded me of this happening to me a time or two.

A recent review of Treasures Houston:
Be very careful about letting them dance at your chair or on your lap. I went there around midnight with my wife and one of the girls came up and started giving me a lap dance, I thought this was cool, especially when she said touch me where ever you want. She went on for a good 10 minutes before another girl came up and started giving my wife a lap dance. After about 10 more minutes they stopped and the girl that was dancing for me said she danced for 10 songs and it is $20 per song and I owe here $200, the one that was with my wife said she danced 3 songs and owe her $60. We told them we never asked for a dance and they never said what it was going to cost or that they charge for it. It was our first and last time there also.
I gave them $100 which was mistake and complained to the manager who did seem to be concerned. The only reason I gave two stars is because the girls were not that bad and the manager seemed nice.
So make sure no girl starts dancing in front of you or you will pay the price.
Very bad business practice.
Not the place to go if you don't want to get hounded by the women.
If you want to go to a upscale professional place, go to the mens club and yes women are welcome also.

24 comments

• motorhead
    9 years ago
    I've had an unsolicited blow job.

I tipped her.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    well yeah - those are sorta hard to turn down :)
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    There are a couple dancers at Hi-liter in Phoenix who will give unsolicited shoulder massages as a way to work their way in for dances. If you let them continue the massage they expect you to compensate for their time. While they feel good, I'm not there for a massage of my shoulders and don't want to pay for that. If she would like to massage my dick, I'll compensate her for that.
    Fortunately I haven't run into any unsolicited dances.
    For the reviewer you posted, if he didn't want her dancing for him, he shouldn't have participated with the ROB.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I guess this is a perk of clubs with designated lap dance areas.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    I agree the dancer is in the wrong in this instance. But at the same time, did he think they were just dancing on them for free for a whole 10 minutes? If he didn't want them dancers ng for him he should have said so long before.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    *dancing
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    The dude is probably not that experienced an SCer and probably thought the dancers were trying to warm-him-up/entice-him to get dances – he probably assumed the dancers would ask if he wanted dances – but I agree; he should have asked or told them after a song or so and not let it go on.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I've had it happen. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Depends how good she looks and how good the tease.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ with some dancers; if you don't like the tease; they still want you to pay up for what she did unsolicited.
  • VeryBigDawg
    9 years ago
    Strange you should start this topic. I had unsolicited dancer come up to me and start stick shifting without saying a word. She was more Papi_Chulo type than VBD type. But the girl had so much talent. She said nothing to me. After couple of songs I told her to give me a dance. And she said "I thought you would never ask".
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    There have been a few times when dancers tried that for maybe one song, but that's far outnumbered by all the teaser dances I've received with no expectation of payment. I'd say THAT is a perk of clubs without designated lap dance areas.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Only happened to me once. Christies in Phoenix many years ago when I had much less experience. Asian dancer starts doing a table air dance unsolicited. I didn't know how to refuse so I just watched. At the end of the sing I handed her the price of one half of a table dance. She expected full price. I said you only danced for half a song, not also pointing out that it was unsolicited. She got pissed and threw the money back at me and said just keep it. Fine with me, I never wanted a dance from you any way.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    everything has been posted before. Don't feel ashamed that your recycling a topic
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    but I get that every time I sit away from the stages. This is usually done by Spanish women but if any women I'm not interested in does that, I'll enjoy the stick shifting for a moment before I send her on her merry way
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    the reviewer's a dumb ass. If it was for 10 minutes and each dance approximates to around 2.3-3 minutes, then that's about $60. He's such a fucking moron.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    2.5-3min*
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    I haven't had unsolicited dances like this one but there are ROB's out there that will keep the meter running on dances. I have a hard time counting songs especially when DJ's run them into another. Anyway I told a girl one night to stop at 4 because I wasn't sure how good they would be. When I finally stopped her because she didn't stop she said she had done 6 and wanted 150 instead of 100
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Estate, reading it again I guess he's saying she started dancing for him for 10 minutes and then another 10 while another was dancing for his wife, for a total of 20 minutes. Still, something should have clicked in his head and start wondering why she was just dancing on him for that long w\o expecting to be compensated.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    *estafador
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    I call BS!! A couple walks into a bar and a stripper immed starts dancing for them? That just never happens.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    I guess the good thing about being black: strippers are too scared to try the ROB technique out of fear of stereotypes. Sometimes you gotta love stereotypes
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Unsolicited is the way it was done in our underground Mexican Bar Table Dancing Circuit.

The girls make more money that way, when they don't ask permission first. They just dance, and then pull out their G-string to get you to give them $1.

If you don't want to play you just wave them on. But most guys play.

Dancers have told me that they make more money that way, just $1 at a time and not having to ask permission. They rake in about $180 per hour. For a largely Mexican venue that is real good.

The girls can be quite aggressive too.

Now here Dr. F writes about the Hong Kong bar.
    https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=2…

They will just come and sit on your lap and start DFKing you. They don't ask permission. Or they will come up to you and say, "give me a dollar". This is an invitation to fondle and kiss them.

Unsolicited is BETTER. The verbal pitches and the fixed dance prices and the booths destroy the quality of the interactions.

What do you guys think of Dr. F.'s narrative?
    SJG

Robin Trower
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmoMb0gN…
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Unsolicited = unpaid loss leader. If it's good, I might get a dance or tip a few bucks. If not, then "have a nice night."

I mostly sit at the bar now though, except for my forays to the stage, so it hasn't been an issue for quite some time. Though I did once get a girl who got upset with me because I didn't tip her for talking to me and trying to sell drinks and dances. :) Bartender told her she wasn't allowed to *ask* for tips.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    One question related to this I would like to address to Subraman, as it pertains to San Francisco's North Beach, and what sorts of unsolicited front room interactions might occur.

I look at the web sites for Roaring 20's and for Garden of Eden, now liberated from the control of Deja Vu, but still similar looking.

I notice that most of the seating away from the stage looks to be high chairs, the height of bar stools.

This is not conducive to lap sitting, though some other sorts of front room fraternizing would work. Is this true, do they discourage lap sitting?

SJG

Thailand
    http://bangkokredeye.com/wp-content/uplo…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion