tuscl

Baltimore strip clubs...are they safe these days?

WTF1234
New York
Thursday, July 16, 2015 3:28 AM
I use to enjoy going "the block"... after all the crazy riots, I'm not sure if it's safe to go back. Any one has any info about the Baltimore strip club's safety these day?

6 comments

• metaldude
    9 years ago
    Don't know about the clubs but the rioting really only lasted one night and the rest were peaceful demonstrations.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    Might be worth a trip to the Players Club, which is set a little bit away from the downtown/Inner Harbor area. it is full nude byob and a lot of fun in my experience.
  • Eagle1191
    9 years ago
    Yes the block and the inner harbor area is safe as well, the riots did not trash the areas near the BCC from what I see. I have been going to a number of the clubs on the block and it is just like before the riots so if you come by you will be fine.
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    I'm guessing that you'll be fine as long as the po po don't offer you a free ride.
  • WTF1234
    9 years ago
    thanks everyone for the information
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I would imagine if there were issues; there would not be people currently going there and writing reviews. Plus – there are lots of clubs there AFAIK; i.e. lots of investment of $$$; you would think the clubs/businesses would pressure local authorities to make sure the area is safe for the many visitors.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion