tuscl

Too Good to Be Real . . .

Monday, August 9, 2004 6:34 AM
I really dislike breast implants as a general rule (small, medium, or large titties are excellent) or perhaps I really just dislike poorly done or conceived breast implants. Poorly done i.e. the docs a butcher. Poorly conceived i.e. woman wants breats unnaturally large or firm. Anyway, once in awhile I will come across titties that really seem to good to be real . . . to perfect as to shape and feel. So good that I may even muster the nerve to ask the dancer if they are real. So far everytime I've asked the girl has given me a big smile and assured be they are all natural. :) If these were fake, then what the heck I then love breast implants. :) The pro-implant dancers keep telling me that implants are the way to go because a good doctor can do the job so expertly that it is impossible to tell if they are real or fake. I'd love to see some real life examples of this up close and personal . . . IMO, only sagging titties or deformity/injury or emotional well being of the woman justifies breast implants. BTW, I'm sure some guys love sagging titties or deformed titties. Strip clubbing has truly taught me beauty is the eye of the beholder . . . hell some guys probably prefer the implants to the natural titties . . . A super improvement implants/procedure/alchemy would make a woman's breasts reponsive i.e. you can feel the apparent excitement i.e. slight or significant hardening of the boob or boobs. So far I've heard zero as far as this procedure if in fact any doctors or others are working on it. Good old dad didn't even know that some girls titties harden when excited (I was explaining my mania for youthful women/girls) so perhaps many men are equally oblivious or its just not a significant turn-on.

6 comments

• TopGunGlen
    20 years ago
    From what I understand, implants usually desensitize the nipples. I once knew a very petite young lady, barely five feet tall. She got huge implants, and they made her breasts completely numb. She actually bumped into objects with her new giant breasts and never even felt or knew it. It may sound funny, but it was pathetic. In my opinion the doctor should be run out of business. He told her the numbness was probably permanent...
  • Nigel
    20 years ago
    I usually don't care for "bolt ons". My ATF has a very nice set, but I am crazy about her, not just her boobs. I knew another girl who had the most perfect pair I've ever seen, and on a very petite body. I figured they had to be great implants, but they were so wonderfully soft. I never got the nerve to ask her, but when she told me how guilty she felt lying to her family about going to the gym when the new muscles really came from dancing I realized they had to be real. She's out of the business now - good for her, not for me!
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    Very few girls improve their appearance with breast implants. Their natural breasts usually are the right size for the way they are built, and artificially changing their size usually detracts from their overall appearance.
  • berman333
    20 years ago
    I really don't like breast implants myself; it makes a woman look she has a set of oversize melons on her chest.
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    It was a question. I've also read that enlargement of the breasts is part of female arousal. However, originally the "experts" were positive cocaine was NOT addictive. I keep reading that alcohol is addictive--the truth is that it is addictive to some people just like cocaine is addictive to some people. To me chocolate is addictive--big time. Alcohol is a joke. Drink, don't drink, it makes little difference and has little power--over me. (I was a heavy drinker when young to be part of the in crowd.) So anyway, I see breasts being ignored (plus the TV special) and I'm wondering what the heck is going on? That is why I asked the question.
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    The enlargement is for all or even most women? The viewing of breasts as sexual is cultural (from National Geographic television or the like) . . . ergo in those cultures where breasts have NO sexual significance do they still enlarge? In my strip club experiences at the black clubs it seems like the breasts are almost completely ignored by most black customers. If they are erogenous (sp?) would the breasts be ignored? The bouncing and beat o the booty is definitely where the attention lies with these black dancers and customers or at least that is the case in the clubs I frequent. Also the super hot young girl dancers are ignored compared to the very large and obese women dancers.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion