tuscl

Botched

azdd
On the prowl in Tucson and Phoenix
Wednesday, July 15, 2015 6:59 PM
If you want to preserve that sexy fantasy with your ATFs giant fake tits wrapped around your face while your hands cradle them from both sides, do NOT watch the reality TV show Botched, which features stories about screwed up plastic surgeries. A few days ago they had shows on back-to-back, and one of the stories was about a former Las Vegas stripper named Dee Stein. In her prime, this gal was pretty hot, and for those that love giant fake tits, she would have been your dream girl. Now, at 50 something, one of her implants has failed, and the other is hard as a rock, so she goes to the docs who are the stars of the show for help. Of course they take her case, and they show them cutting open her tits and pulling out the implant. You just can't unsee that. It will screw up your fantasy, and probably shows the future reality for many of our favorite dancers. [view link]

5 comments

• sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I'm glad to hear her surgery went well. I initially thought this story was about botched surgeries. Sounds like doctors were not going to help her until her condition became life threatening. That is sad if that what it takes before people get help. I remember one dancer wanted to keep getting bigger and bigger boobs. Beyond a normal full size, they don't look as good in my opinion. guys and girls will still stare just because the tits are unusually large not neccessarily because they look good.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Not to worry. No dancer with fake tits makes my list.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    I'm too scared to click on the link after I read your post - there are some things that my eyes aren't meant to see, this is one of them... there are many more, but another one would be Rick Dugan greasing a bouncer and anything that Juice had for lunch
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    Before my ATF had hers done, a lawyer friend gave me a notebook containing photos of botched boob jobs. He had represented two of the women in successful suits. But some were unbelievable with misplaced nipples, misshapen boobs, terrible scars, etc. my ATF's surgeon told her to expect having to replace them when they fail. I stayed with her through her surgery and nursed her back to health so I was the last guy to see them small and the first to welcome the new. She's very poor about following doctor's orders and even though they were taped, bandaged and stitched, she insisted on showering and si had to pat them dry and re bandage them. We even took a picture of her showing them off, with bruising and open wounds. Five years later they're fine. [see my avatar].
  • azdd
    9 years ago
    @shailynn - the video in the link is only her consultation with the docs, and does not include the actual surgery scene. She brought her adult son along, which was kinda weird.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion