tuscl

Knockouts Haircuts For Men

jayhawk123
Arizona
Wednesday, July 15, 2015 6:44 PM
Have any of you been to this place? I know they are in a few different states. I think it started in Texas. Anyway is this where the strippers who say they are hairstylists work their full time job?

7 comments

• crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    They have those in Denver. I have not been there yet but it looks interesting. There used to be a a couple places in Denver area called A Little Off The Top. They cut your hair in lingerie. I used to get my haircut there when an old fav dancer worked there. When she quit the business took a nose dive.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Funny you mention it. There is one around tge corner from the Tokyo Joes I am eating a Mojo Bowl at.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I don't know about Knockouts, but around me there is Lady Jane's. A friend went on and on about the hot girls that would give you haircuts and pamper you. When I checked it out, the girls were 5's or 6's at best.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "Funny you mention it. There is one around tge corner from the Tokyo Joes I am eating a Mojo Bowl at." Go get a haircut crazyjoe! It'll be brilliant!
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    When I first moved to Georgia back in "87 there was not a lot of choices where I lived to get a hair cut. I tried 1 barber shop that had 3 female barbers. 1 was hot. the other 2 were not. There was always a waiting list for the hot 1 so I just took who ever was available. I never got a good hair cut there and finally found a barber shop with men cutting hair and I am still going there after 25 years even though I have moved 8 miles away because they did it right.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I've been to a similar place. My stylist was easily a 9.5, and the haircut included a manly spa thing where she dipped my hands in hot wax while she gives me a mini massage. Fun place with pool tables, sports on TV, food, etc. coincidentally, it was a great haircut. I'd go regularly but there are none near where I live, and the same guy has cut my hair for like 30 years.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    Ah, so you DO pamper yourself without the DS being your excuse? lol I don't get haircuts. Save that $$$ for the SC. Mrs sea on the other hand spends enough for 3 people every month.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion