tuscl

Club recommendations in Southern Connecticut

azrookie
Arizona
Wednesday, July 15, 2015 7:26 AM
Plan to be in CT on business next month, in the New Haven/ Bridgeport area. Have read all the reviews but wondered if someone familiar with the area SC's could recommend the best club or two. Primary interests: personal safety, decent to high mileage. Thanks in advance.

8 comments

• metaldude
    9 years ago
    Sorry, you have to give to get. I saw your article that said you've been strip clubbing for 30 years. But you have no reviews.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    My intel about the New Haven clubs is very old, but I can tell you that all of the clubs in New Haven and Bridgeport are in shitty areas. In Bridgeport, the club with the best combination of mileage and safety is probably Ruby II. The talent is good, the mileage can be very good (though not great), it is all nude and there is a manned parking lot across the street from the club. But you need to bring your own booze as it is byob. You definitely trade off mileage for safety in B'port. If you are really looking to bust a nut ITC, then you can go to Bishops or Pleasant for some chocolate and Dominican action, but they are rough places with bad parking situations. Oh, and you're welcome for the handout. At least do us the courtesy of writing a review to pay us back for the intel.
  • azrookie
    9 years ago
    I appreciate the insight, rickdugan. Thanks. And I take you point about contributing.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I've never SCed in the area but I peruse the daily reviews and I often see many reviews for “Electric Blue” - but IDK if that is in the area of CT that interests you.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Yeah electric blue has a Coue hundred reviews. Its either very popular or very old or both. Usually indications of a good club but not always.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    *couple
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    Tolland is an hour away from New Haven assuming no traffic. Longer during prime travel times. Might be worth a trip if he has the time, but it may not be so great for a quick night out during a business trip.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    ^^^ homo
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion