Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Wish you could find a woman who wasn't jealous?

ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnlVIP42920

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0q8hFntzUQ

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Assuming these three women are friends, two of them clearly don't have a jealous bone in their hole bodies.

Replies (19)Latest

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

Lol.

To be fair, they're all attractive young women.

Profile picture for DoctorPhil
DoctorPhil
•

@JamesSD “...attractive...”

i don’t think that word means what you think it means

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Sometimes there can be too much of a good thing. Like to much sugar in the cherry pie.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Yes, they're all attractive, but two of them are far more attractive than the third.

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

Nice diversity.

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

Attractive? Am I looking at the right picture?

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

@Nukam that's what u was thinking. ..

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

Man you guys are picky.

None of them are dimes, but I'd fuck any of them for free if given the chance.

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

@JamesSD, umm which part of SD do you live in? I swear to god nobody should be that thirsty living out there. I went to SDSU (not the hottest girls that would be USD) and my standards have been tilted slightly ever since

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

"Man you guys are picky"

Yep. We sure are.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Did ANYBODY get the joke?

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Great joke ilbb,......now take my wom-cow.....please!

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Yeah. I got it. :)

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

yes.

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Yeah. I get it. lol.

I still wouldn't pay any of them for a dance though. That's the beauty of being able to choose who you spend money on at a SC.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

I would pass on the first woman cause you gotta have either the boobs or the pubes to not be jailbait-creepy.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Funny thread

Profile picture for bigman226
bigman226
•

To get back to the question, yes, it would be great to find a woman who wasn't jealous

S
Supremeruler
•

Average looking...if that. And yeah i got the joke. Lol bitches skinny as fuck...

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement