tuscl

When the time has come......

In GTA 5 there is a mission by this name. It is about two of your three characters assinating the other. In mine Trevor was assinated and his share from the heist was split equally between Michael and Franklin.. Then I started playing GTA online (got bored with 50 M in bank and just making booty calls), a much more vicious version of the game.

What I am getting at when you feel perhaps your spending too much on SC hobby or too loyal to some ATF who is draining your money either thru itc / otc sex or whatever perhaps the time has come to sit back, get a burger and beer and really think over what your doing if it is worth it or needs a budget you can manage. Sometimes you will get warning bells (perhaps placed in your life plan) - an appliance going haywire for no reason, a period of job trouble, a non life threatening health problem, major depressive episode, etc. What if your career craps out before you plan?

Remember once the money spent it is gone forever. The ATF does not care crap about you and is out to drain your money.

When the time has come, take a month or so off. Decide if you really need spend money on that and think about how much over a period of time is being spent. Perhaps a greatly reduced budget. I have been a SC hobbyist for sometime but be warned there are 4 no good things that can come from this: financial ruin, std's, getting one of them pg, unfavorable marital impact you regret later on. I have kept my risk / returns under control but it has been really hard at times. When that atf is putting pressure on you to contribute $450 advance to fix the ac on her car the time has come - to run. I have yet heard of anyone detained in a SC for walking away from a ROB.

4 comments

• tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Sorry buddy,can't rap my head around GTA.Do you know what the DOW did today?
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    @Player: many good points regarding keeping your spending under control and things like a career crap out. But you also can't take your $ with you at life's end. Got to have some fun now while you can.
  • Bavarian
    9 years ago
    Thanks Player for being the voice of reason. Sometimes I get carried away and spend too much money on the CF. I tell her to help me rein in my spending by not pushing for more dances, but that has not worked too well :-)
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Take a month off? Greatly reduce my budget? Sounds like blasphemy to me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion