tuscl

A busy summer

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
I posted a couple of weeks ago about a dancer who I cancelled an OTC date with cause she kept nickel and dimming me. Worst part is she says no blow job.

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=3…

Well, she's back.

After I canceled our date, this dancer kept texting me asking me to see her itc. I kept saying maybe but never went. Playing hard to get. Last night I ask her to send me a pic of her tits, which I mentioned in a separate post. I did this cause I'm really high smoking some great weed that the DS got me from her dealer. Really really good shit.

She never sent the pic. Instead she texts back and says lets play OTC. I know she really needs money to fight her baby daddy over child custody.

So I say ok, I'll give you one last chance, and no dinner like you want, but you gotta suck my dick. It's non negotiable. She says I can do that. I clarify. Bbbj and cim. She says of course. So the little head agrees. He loves her tits.

This is her last chance. I get a good sense this time, but yah never know. The summer slowdown for dancers is really strong this year.

I do have another blowjob scheduled for this weekend but it's the chick who got her nipples pierced. She sucks great, but no-pic girl is much hotter so I'll just cancel that one.

I could use a secretary to keep my stripper calendar straight. But that would be awkward cause I desperately want to fuck my secretary. I went to her desk 20 times yesterday to stare at her cleavage. But you guys say that if I fuck her I'll perish in bankruptcy hell so Im sticking to strippers. I haven't even taken Molly.

And the DS wants to see me more often cause she loves me money. And she's better than all these other girls combined.

Anybody else having a busy summer?

17 comments

• tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    You guys know this is Shadowcat,right?
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    ????
  • metaldude
    9 years ago
    Good luck JS hope it all works out.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    @JS: tumblingdice has this obsession with shadowcat. Ever notice the only thing he ever posts about? I think sc turned down a blow job or something from td one time.

@shadowcat, I'd almost recommend you let him do it, but then we'd probably never hear the end of how you don't appreciate good dick sucking.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Fumblingdice is the stripper boyfriend of Avalons07(TUSCL). Stripper BF should tell you enough. I knew her before he did and even though I live 200 miles away he still considers me to be a threat of taking her away from him. She says that he has a drinking problem, needs professional help, and to ignore his posts because he is just drunk.

She had a restraining order against him 2 months ago but has since turned 40 and business at the PP clubs in Columbia have gone down the shitter. Having no where else to turn she has again accepted his marriage proposal.

They deserve each other.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    JS, I still say it's 50-50 she cancels so be prepared tom be disappointed. She obviously doesn't want to give you a BBBJ, but is desperate so she agreed. If a whale shows up between now and your date, she WILL back out. If she does, I predict the 'sick mom' excuse!
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    @shadowcat: Sounds like you really *are* a threat. At least from the standpoint of being a better person, if not because you're interested. :)
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    sc, thanks for splaining. Now I understand some things.

Rockstar, sadly you may be right. I haven't cancelled with pierced nipples yet just to keep my options open.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “... I did this cause I'm really high smoking some great weed that the DS got me from her dealer. Really really good shit …”

I imagine someone at some point has mentioned it already but JS is starting to look like the character in American Beauty played by Kevin Spacey
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Yet another movie for me to watch about old guys lusting after young girls. But frankly it's a lot more fun to live out the fantasy rather than watching it in movies.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    John, you might want to just forget about no-pic girl. If she hasn't followed through on anything by now -- even with the summer downturn at strip clubs -- she won't follow through at all.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    She just confirmed that we are on for tomorrow night. She again agreed to none of the previous bullshit. I know it's a risk but I think it's worth a try. Did I mention that her breasts alone are worth the price of admission?

At the very least I can cross off taking a stripper on her first otc date from my bucket list.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Good luck, man. Say, weren't you the DS's first OTC, too (or allegedly so)?
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I'm curious to see how the bj goes. In the civvy world girls who don't like giving head rarely give good head.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    PG, I was her first everything as far as syrup clubs go. First lap dance (only air up to that point), first VIP, first physical contact with a customer, first sex itc, first otc date, first big spender, and first regular.

By the way, great tits is getting flaky. Texts me at 1:30 am asking to confirm just a couple hours after it was confirmed. Argh! OTC virgins are a pain in the ass.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    "Syrup clubs"? First time I've heard that term.

I'm guessing she's completely flaked out on you by this time, too. Time to move on?
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Guys with big dicks have big fingers to match.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion