tuscl

Diva1975 (and other women), tell how you like your tits played with

joeybanana
Ontario
In a thread a couple days back, Diva1975 implored us custies, if we're gonna suck on and fondle tits, to learn to do it "right."

I'm a devoted boob man and love nothing better than having a dancer's tits smothering my face...but I like her to enjoy it too, as much as possible.

So, ladies, how do you like us titty worshippers handling (and mouthing) your assets?

11 comments

• footballguy
    9 years ago
    I've always heard that women like it when you kiss/suck their whole breast (i.e. The sides and underside of it and in between) just as much as when you suck their nipples (if not more).

I also like to tease her nipples before I suck them, I will kiss around them and pass over them a few times going slow enough that she can feel my breath and lips on her nipples as I pass over them. Of course when I'm with a stripper I usually just go straight for the nipples, after all they aren't letting me do it because they are enjoying it.

A lot of women also say they like their tits caressed and not squeezed, but what fun is that for us guys?
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    "A lot of women also say they like their tits caressed and not squeezed, but what fun is that for us guys?"

Speak for yourself. Being rough and squeezing too hard can't feel good for her. Bottom line is it doesn't feel good for her too why do it? Respect her boundaries and your dances will improve.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    @LDK82, I was under the impression you never took your dick out of your pants. Lol
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    Most girls want me to lick and suck their nipples. Most encourage it so I must be doing something right there. I had one dancer tell me she had a nerve that went straight from her tits down to her pussy LOL !
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Corvus,

LDK puts it away before he comes.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    What a dancer wants with a boyfriend and a custy are not going to be the same. There is not going to be one answer that will be right for all dancers.

Some dancers will tell you not to touch their boobs at all. Pretty sure that's almost always about trying to upsell but dancer who do that are too high-hassle to be any fun.

All reasonable dancers will generally let you caress their boobs if you don't press down. A few will be tickled but it seems like it's unusual for a dancer to be ticklish. Light massage is also generally OK if she's are not having a midol day. Seems to be the most comfortable if you massage on the bottom or side without pressing down. I don't get off on hard boob squeezing, always afraid I'll break the milk machine or something. Some dancers with implants have asked me to squeeze their boobs harder. I read somewhere that stiff massage of boobs with implants can help keep them from getting too hard, so maybe that's why they ask for it.

Dancers won't let me put my mouth on their nipples most of the time. But if they do, you have to remember that her nipple was made to be sucked by a little baby. It will hurt unless you do it with very little suction. Maybe it's just wishful thinking, but it seems like, with the ones who will let you, if you lick it like a clit, do it however soft/hard, slow/fast so her nipples get the hardest, then it's mutual fun.
  • azdd
    9 years ago
    I recall hearing about the "grape test" when it comes to nipples. If you're going to bite a little, don't bite any harder than it would take to break the skin of a grape. I've had strippers say this is too hard, and others say it's not hard enough, so you gotta learn from her signals and take it slow.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    Some like it soft and some like it hard. There is no standard right or wrong way. Foreplay could be soft and gentle but after 30 minutes of serious fucking you get to squeezing, nipple pinching, titty slapping. Other women may be just the opposite. You have to read the signs.
  • coolguy111
    9 years ago
    Well unfortunately we didn't get to hear from Diva or any other women.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I love when a bunch of men tell other men what women like. Might as well teach German to the Inuit.
  • footballguy
    9 years ago
    @Jest just because a dancer encourages you to suck her nipples doesn't mean she is enjoying what you are doing. Most dancers will only tell you stuff or let you do things because they think they will get a better tip.

I was squeezing a dancers tits one time and she told me to squeeze harder. I told her I didn't wanna hurt her bust she said I could squeeze harder. I'll bet she wasn't enjoying it though.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion