tuscl

Another weird dancer question

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Last Thursday myself and bubbs267 & verybigdog were talking with a dancer at our table. There was a beautiful black dancer sitting near by. In fact I consider her to be the most beautiful black dancer in the clubs. I had gotten dances from her earlier in the day. Anyhow I gave her a little wave and the dancer sitting with us asked if I knew her and we both agreed on her beauty. Then she asks me if I have ever seen her pussy and I told her "Yes. I have taken her to VIP". Now the weird question. She asks "Does she have an innie or outie?" I replied innie.

So today I see my favorite black dancer and tell her about it. She responded with "Why would she ask that?" I said maybe she has the hots for you.

Wadda ya think?

10 comments

• tobala
    9 years ago
    I like innies better. As for your question I don't have a clue. It does kinda sound like maybe the dancer has a preference. After Thursday I can believe anything.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    I think that you're overthinking it. Just an routine question from a stripper in a stripclub. No biggie.
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    Seems a little inappropriate to me. As a rule, I do my best not to talk about other dancers to custies, out of respect. Especially a personal question like that. That's just me though. Also, we see each other up close in dressing room, so not only is it inappropriate, it's unnecessary. More stripper shit, that's what that is
  • farmerart
    9 years ago
    shadowcat, are you a 'helmet' or a 'hood'?
  • bubba267
    9 years ago
    It was hard to hear in there, but I think the explanation is fairly simple. She introduced the questions "have you seen her pussy - is it an "innie" or "outie", with "I don't want to sound racist, but I think that girl is the prettiest black girl I have ever seen". She then went on to comment "I hope it is an "innie", because thick "outies" on black girls can look like roast beef"

Probably nothing more to it than that IMHO.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I was about to skip this thread and read it later until I saw the mention of a black dancer near the beginning of the thread; obviously I had to read it then.

At first the dancer’s comment to me just seemed as curiosity on her part – it *is* a sexual atmosphere so not uncommon for sex topics to come up.

Then I thought it could be that she wanted to do the dancer – I am somewhat surprised how many dancers are into doing other dancers.

But then reading Bubba’s comment – it probably was just her being curious in particularly b/c the other dancer was black.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Papi - The black dancer is definitely not your type. :)
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    It's tempting to read too much into everything .... although honestly, with women in general, much less strippers, little things between women can be meant to be huge insults, while meanwhile the men completely miss the point. That said, no reason to think this was anything more than curiosity.

As a side note, damn I love me an innie! Although an outtie, if just peeking out a little, is pretty awesome too. I don't love meat curtains, but a buddy of mine loves them.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “…Papi - The black dancer is definitely not your type …”

That was my assumption – if she’s your type; then likely not mine :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    P.S.

I love me some big fat pussy lips
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion