Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Gigantic Boobs!!!

Berkeley747

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Looking for the biggest boobs in the NYC area... Any color, real or fake, anywhere in/near the city. Suggestions?

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

Any place you'll find politicians, you'll find boobs.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

The Statue of Liberty has the biggest boobs

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

^^^^ I like that answer

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

I'm sure there's a tranny down in the village that uses cantaloupes - that should be sufficient

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Dugster?

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

One from 1976-1980:

Who has the biggest boobs in the nation? Lilian Carter - Jimmy and Billy.....

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

^ I think Barbara Bush has Lillian beat then.

Profile picture for farmerart
farmerart
•

Wonder Woman float, Macy's parade?????

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement