tuscl

Dancers relationships effect how they treat you

I have come to the conclusion that how your favorite dancer is coping with her "real" relationship effects the way she treats you. For example I have 2 favorite dancers at seperate clubs. I have went to both of them recently and noticed that neither one of them weren't quite as cheerful as usual. They didn't treat me rude or anything they still talked to me, but if a guy is use to a woman responding to him in a certain manner and all of sudden she isn't giving him that same response he will notice the difference(I do anyway.) One of the Girls told me she was kind of sad that this guy she was seeing broke things off with her. She didn't tell me this from the get go but I just noticed she wasn't quite herself. I just find it kind of odd that the better a dancer is being treated outside of the club effects the way she treats you inside the club.

3 comments

• Jpac73
    20 years ago
    Some people will make the arguement that you(the customer) are not only giving money to the dancer but to her boyfriend or husband as well. It's wierd that the better she is being treated by her boyfriend the better time you will have with her at the stripclub because she will be in a more cheerful mood. Most of the dancers have someone on the "outside" anyway so why should you go in with the attitude that I am not going to give none of these dancers my money for her to give to another man. This is the point I was trying to make.
  • Mouse
    20 years ago
    No doubt about it. When the stripper's boyfriend has dumpted her, she is more emotionally "needy" and, hence, reponsive or vulnerable to your charms. Play it right, and you'll get the lap dance of your life! Maybe more.
  • Yoda
    20 years ago
    Why do you find this odd? A dancer makes her living with her personality. If you flip burgers for a living it's probably not that tough to do when you are in a bad mood. If you flirt for a living, I a imagine that's very difficult to pull-off when you are having a bad day. Personaly, I prefer when a fav. is honest with me when she's having a tough time of it rather than pasting on some phony smile that I know is BS.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion