tuscl

Repetitive Posts

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high

I have noticed that certain tuscl members tend to ask the same or similar questions over and over. Here are some examples. Feel free to add your own.

From Douggie: Why is JS69 such a faggot? Why is Rick Dugan a bigger faggot? Why do I like saying faggot so much? Why do I get a hard on whenever I read a post by SJG or when I think about him drinking a gravy bowl?

From LDK: If I cum in the first half of a song shouldn't I get a half price discount off a $10 dance?

From CrazyJoe: something having to do with how when or why to take a shit at McDz

From JS69: should I take this random drug that my favorite sex worker wants me to take? Can I fuck this random coworker even tho I'll loose my job? Am I in love with my DS? Why does everyone say no to all of my ideas?

From SJG: he doesn't ask anything because he already knows everything.

From the newbies: I'm not getting any sex itc even though I spend over $1K per visit on one dancer. How much more should I spend? By the way, she's really into me. I think we're in love. She almost let me kiss her last time, and my hand briefly touched the side of her breast, so we're close.

From 4got: can I bring my pets on an OTC session? How many reptiles would it be appropriate to bring? Can a snake participate?

From those who rarely participate in discussions and have at most one review: please spoon feed me everything you know about all of the clubs in your city even though I haven't bothered to read the reviews for that city?

From Shadow: instead of everyone trying to find a system to get services from strippers , why doesn't everyone just come to Follies?

From random one post members: does anyone know where (insert stripper name) dances after she left (insert club name). I saw her 5 years ago but now she's gone. Where is she?

20 comments

• crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Nice!
  • bubba267
    9 years ago
    Classic... Penthouse Forum, now pretty decent comedy. In this case maybe you can quit your day job....
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    From jerikson: I don't know why every woman on the planet doesn't conform to my ideal of how a woman should look and act. Right guys? And I find lesbians particularly threatening.

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    bubba I'm planning to take a class in stand up comedy so I can participate in open mike night at a comedy club. My first routine will be about strippers and strip clubs. Maybe I'll invite you guys.

Lopaw, funny. I miss that little fucker sometimes.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I laughed
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Yeah...I miss him like a colon polyp.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    From Papi:

“WHY THE HELL THEY KEEPT CUTTING THESE DAMN SONGS”
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    " what's with these whales that hog all the hot dancers? They are fools for thinking the girls actually like them. They're like the guys who take all the shrimp at a buffet" haha
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Who was it that used to be obsessed over free parking and avoiding valet?
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    John, were you LNM, and posted those "proof positive" pics of LMN's lifestyle?
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I also ranted about having to pay for *self* parking
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    From shadowcat:

“BTW – I have a really big dick”

“Let me tell you about my wonderful retrograde ejaculations”
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Juice! Juice! Juice!
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "Yeah...I miss him like a colon polyp."

I don't know who you're talking about, but if somebody as nice as lopaw calls the guy a colon polyp he must have been seriously non-brilliant! ;)
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    And, to be fair to myself, I've never discussed including a snake in any sort of sexual activity! A frog maybe, but not a snake! I'm not a wacko after all! :)
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Don't forget the Bangladesh moving company that keeps telling us how important it is to "pack reliable."

• sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    @4got- I think she's talking about our favorite stripperweb dancer jerikson.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    @warhawks. LOL
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Sorry Mikey but I was not LMN. Doing coke with Miami fake tit strippers is not my style.
  • jester214
    9 years ago
    I think he was asking if you were the famed alter ego L-N-M.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion