tuscl

Got to love the left!!!

Clubber
Florida
First we have this...

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news…

Couldn't agree more, although I think it could possibility be considered borderline child abuse.

Yet, when it come to the Battle flag, never here the "If You're Offended, Don't Look" from the left.

So fucking hypocritical!

18 comments

• mikeya02
    9 years ago
    The Age of Aquarius comes to mind, but I don't think it will happen
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I'm bored of how family friendly Pride has gotten.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Kind of reminds me of when Lopaw met John Abraham.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    The hunky Indian actor, or the former OLB for the Cardinals?
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Clubber, you have a real disconnect between pride in who you are, or in my case pride for America's expansion of rights, and advertising your support for racial prejudice. One is a celebration of love and acceptance and the other a 'celebration' of racism and hatred.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    ^^^We are running low on Kool-ade.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Dice, I am continually disappointed when you take exception to a post, because instead of discussing your point in a rational way, you revert top a 14 year old and make off topic comments or resort to abject name calling.

I'm told you are an adult, but frankly I'm skeptical. Or are you just drunk again?
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Rock,there is a reason I was retired at 52 years of age .I have a very low tolerance to bullshit.And quite frankly I do not equate with grown men that PM with other grown men on this site.There are only two Libtards that I loved,JFK and my older sister,she because she is blood.I just find no redeeming qualities in what you have to say.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Dice, that's fine if you reject liberal philosophy; not everyone can understand it.

I don't mind that people have different opinions than mine, but when you sink into platitudes and name calling, what's the point? You're just masturbating with your bandwidth at that point, and it's not really fun for heterosexual men to watch.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    @rockstar- but you gotta love the way folks like lopaw smack him down every time he tries to be flippant or clever. That alone is worth the price of admission.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    sclvr: Yeah, good point.
  • crsm27
    9 years ago
    rockstar....

Clubber is correct with how it seems more lib media and libs in general are hypocritical. They preach tolerance but if you disagree with them they go off the deep end. Now is that tolerance? Were many libs tolerance of GWB?? Or did the media not drag him through the mud. Yet if you talk bad about Obama and some of the stupid shit he has done (which there has been) libs go off the deep end. Also when it comes to some policies that this administration has done that are horseshit.... people still try to blame GWB. When infact some of the stuff GWB is getting blamed for happened because of law put in place by Clinton. But that is a whole another thread and topic. Now I am not saying GWB was a great president at all. But I am saying that Libs say they are tolerant but they are most definitely not.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Liberals might not be as tolerant as they preach, but they are a helluva lot closer to it compared to the conservative regressives.
  • jester214
    9 years ago
    Rampant hypocrisy on both sides, if you can't see that you're delusional.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I don't see a single thing hypocritical about my political beliefs, and I'm pretty liberal.
  • crsm27
    9 years ago
    sclvr..... most conservatives are just intolerant.....LOL

@rockstar..... How about the liberal leaders?? Prime example.... This administration keeps talking about transparency yet is covering up stuff all the time. Not allowing access to things all the time. They hault investigations, etc.

All political leaders do this. But this one just keeps saying he is so "transparent" yet he isn't.

Also he talks about reaching across the isle and getting things done. But yet will belittle and demean conservatives when he gets a chance.

Like I stated this is things I noticed about this administration. GWB really didn't do this as much as this administration has. But the media loved to hate GWB.

But that is my biggest take on liberal leaders. It is only good if it suits them. But if you start to blast them for wrong doings they claim intolerance. It is the flag they hide behind. While conservatives hide behind religion on many things.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Obama spent two years trying to reach across the aisle, but Boehner and the Hastert rule make it really hard to compromise.

I'm not thrilled with Obamas transparency. He's not much better than GWB was on that.

I'll gladly listen to policy critique based in reason.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    CRSM: Obama is a hypocrite in the instance you point out, but not because he's a liberal (which he isn't, BTW: he's moderate) but because he's a politician. Reagan covered up the whole Iran contra fiasco,after all. W pretended there were WMD's in Iraq. Hillary has some 'splainin' on her emailgate.

I've been pretty vocal in my liberal philosophy, and I for one see no inconsistency in that philosophy from what I post. For example: I agree with the conservatives that governments should butt out of our personal lives, which is why I don't want them telling me who I can marry, or whether I can have an abortion. Yet conservatives want government interference on these issues. That's the kind of hypocrisy I am not guilty of. Naturally, politicians have to be elected, so they tend to be more expedient than wise when it comes to policy.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion