tuscl

I would never call.....

warhawks
Crazy Town USA
Sunday, June 28, 2015 10:56 AM
Papi a "Douchebag loser....?" A pathetic loser, sure... But never a douchebag loser.... Lol. ;) [view link] Strippers. Whatcha gonna do? It's all stripper shit and stripper web drama stuff.

8 comments

• motorhead
    9 years ago
    What am I missing here? She already posted the review on a public site. Why is she complaining about Papi reposting it in the discussion section?
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Typical SW entitled stripper that is emotionally nor intellectually able to accept any point of view which does not fit in her pretty little head and her little stripper-world.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Papi said the review was "sorta interesting." He did not put the review or the reviewer down.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Well - I kinda made a comment or 2 in the Prop section of her review that she apparently took personal.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    WTF - I have to put up with fucking douchebags everyday in real life, now I have to put up with them here too? Certainly harsh, I like on two sheds someone called her "biased," which she is/was. It's understandable, like how an android fanboy bashes apple products. Just like when strippers bash the PLs that come in and give them money, they dont realize that these PLs are what pays their way... It's not the cute 22 year old guy sitting at the rail.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Papi scaring off the dancers? I'm going to Stripperweb, fuck TUSCL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I don't mind dancers on TUSCL giving their opinions and they are certainly entitled to do so – it just seems they are ultra-sensitive if someone differs with their POV (I guess they are used to the ultra-sanitary ways of SW)
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I was just kidding Papi.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion