Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Video that broke the Internet: Abigail Ratchford washing a car

MrDeuce
MrDeuce6157270

Illinois

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Yes, Abi -- I have a dirty, dirty car and only you can wash it for me! Not topless, but great cleavage and pokies.

Replies (17)Latest

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

Looking at Ratchford -- okay, more like staring and drooling -- you just have to wonder why Gal Gadot was chosen to play Wonder Woman.

Profile picture for jestrite50
jestrite50
•

There' that PhantomGeek !!! Welcome Back !

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

I didn't see a car.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

The original

Profile picture for jestrite50
jestrite50
•

That was priceless, motorhead ! Just priceless ! I had forgotten all about that one.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

I like the girl from cool hand Luke better.

Profile picture for seaboardrr
seaboardrr
•

Those are some mrs sea titties right there. How can you not love some big bouncy titties?

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Nice

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Cool Hand Luke. A great movie.

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

I'm with Jackslash, I didn't see any car lol.

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

"How can you not love some big bouncy titties?"

Big bouncy titties are brilliant! ;)

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

Is she one of these girls that are well known but never get their tits out?

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Looks like it. She has a website

Profile picture for Tiredtraveler
Tiredtraveler
•

There used to be a topless car wash in Anderson IN and a topless shoe shine in Kokomo IN

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Rumor is she's an escort - is she on backpage? lol

whole slew of info on this site about her - bonus points if you know why they call her "The Office"

Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

Ah, the car wash chick in "Cool Hand Luke" -- thanks for reminding us of that scene, motorhead! It's one of the hottest non-nude scenes ever. The actress is Joy Harmon, who was 27 at the time and measured 41-22-36! She never got naked in a movie, but you can see her as a 50-foot go-go dancer in a bikini in "Village of the Giants" (1965). Dig this groovy clip (warning: Beau Bridges alert!):

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

Thanks, Jestrite! My monger senses were telling me there was an Abigail Ratchford thread here, so I had to stop by and check it out!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement