tuscl

Dancer Hair ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

I like femininity and to me personally longer hair seems more feminine and I thus prefer it. I have never liked really short hair like a guy would have it but of course it's not a deal-breaker.

Do you have a preference w.r.t. hair length?

24 comments

• tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Is that because you pull your dancers into VIP by the hair?
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    I generally prefer longer hair, but short hair on the right girl can be sexy. As you said papi; prefer long hair but short hair is not a deal breaker.
  • alldaylong
    9 years ago
    Hair can be a deal breaker. I've seen girls with awful or ragged hair that otherwise would be smoking hot completely turns me off. On the other end I've seen 6s with fantastic hair that instantly pushes them to an 8. It's a 2 point boost that any girl willing can have and amazes me how so many leave behind or worst take away.

Wrt to length, I prefer shoulder or longer.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    I feel the exact same way about this as you do, Chulo
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Shoulder or longer like alldaylong
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    Short hair IS a deal breaker for me. A woman could be a 10 but if she has very short hair that could drop her to a 5 or 6 for me.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    Met a lovely Taiwanese dancer yesterday at Bourbon Street Circus in Phoenix. Very nice girl, very nice body, although a little short, very nice tits topped with great nipples. But her long dark hair was the first thing I noticed. It was long straight, and hung down to her very nice ass.

Love long hair on a beautiful woman. But for strippers, hair length is not a deal breaker.

• tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Papi,how many weaves have you pulled off?
  • jayhawk123
    9 years ago
    My CF was putting a little coloring into her hair. Blondes are my favorite but she asked me if I like it. My response was I prefer blonde but to me she doesn't go up or down 2 points depending upon her hair. She is a solid 9 either way and to me a 10
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    My personal preference tends to be curly, shoulder length hair. I wouldn't say super short hair is an automatic deal breaker, but it doesn't help.

My 'batting order':
    1. shoulder length, give or take
    2. chin length
    3. extra long, hippy length
    4. boy cut
    (shaved, half-shaved and corn rows are deal breakers)
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    +1 mjx01

Short hair is not a deal breaker, but anything that makes it look like a boy cut would be.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    I looove long hair (mine is down to my mid back), and strongly prefer it on other women as well. There are always exceptions, of course, and sometimes a woman can really rock short hair, but IMHO that's rare. Not really a deal breaker if she does all of the other things that make me wanna take her for dances.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I am a sucker for girls with bangs.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    For the most part, I like lots of different hairstyles, and for the most part, length, style, etc. don't have much bearing if it looks good.

The main exception: I don't like very short hair, anything like the classic "I want to talk to a manager" style haircut (bobs, etc.) or shorter http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&….

I also don't like super super down-past-her-ass hair, as it comes off as declasse to me. I dunno why, maybe because, past tween age, I've only seen ghetto girls wear it like that
  • metaldude
    9 years ago
    I consider running my hands through a dancer's long/thick hair a turn on and usually the dancer does as well. What I can't stand is putting my hands in a girls hair and feeling the clip for the extension. That means hands off the hair. And yes even though there are other things I can find to do with my hands, I'm still disappointed when that happens.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    metaldude - What is worse than that is when she is giving you head and you have your hands on top of her head guiding it up and down and you feel a bunch of hair spray. :)
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    I prefer a little hair. Makes me feel like I'm not fucking a little girl.
  • trick22.
    9 years ago
    I like my mens to have big dick bushes so that I can feel their pubes when they pump into my ass
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    A woman's hair should be as long as mine. Nothing like seeing hair drape across the small of the back. Then you get into the issue where it's down to their ass or longer and that's when it gets too long. I guess I'm just picky.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    If it's red, and it's real, I like it.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    Short hair can look good sometimes on a petite girl. For a girl who is thick or curvy, it almost always looks wrong. But then, I don't usually care for that type no matter how long their hair is. I remember a fave years ago who had a coiffed platinum do, like Madonna's "Marilyn" period, which looked incredibly hot on her. Not many girls could pull off that look.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I prefer long hair and I prefer that hair to be blonde.
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    It all depends on the girl. If they're redheads, it doesn't matter that much what their hair is. Everything has to all go together. Long hair is ideal.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I like my dancers' hair like I like my dancers' nipples – long.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion