tuscl

Regrets

Clackport
Washington
Ever had any major regrets in the strip club?

Of course we've all had times when we've wished we got the number of a stripper when she disappears.

One time a few years ago a absolutely gorgeous stripper comes over and sits with me, and we have great conversation for a hour. She eventually asks for a dance, I say no (I have no idea why I said no). When I left the club, I felt bad, but I just thought I'd make it up to her the next time I saw her. I've never seen that girl in a strip club again since that the first time. To this day she is still one of the most beautiful strippers I have ever seen.

I had a couple of opportunities to do a threesome with my ATF and her best friend in the VIP. I know the chemistry would have been great, but for some reason I never did it, and now both of them are out of the business.

Those are the only major ones I can think of right now, I'm sure a couple more will pop into my head.

31 comments

• rockstar666
    9 years ago
    My biggest regrets are always from how much money I spent on a potential OTC dancer just to find out it's not going happen.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    I don't have any phone number regrets. I almost always get a stripper's phone number the very first time we hang out, if I had lots of fun with her (keeping in mind, my M.O. is to hang out with the same girl for 3+ hours, so even on a first meeting, we've spent lots of drinking & VIP time together by the time I ask). I definitely don't get you guys who don't do that ... especially the guys who don't even get their ATFs phone #s!

Luckily, it hasn't happened in years, but my regrets would mostly be around girls who were throwing all the signs that a VIP with them would be horrible, but I was so incredibly attracted that I did it anyway. My gut is right on these things 90% of the time. Luckily, it's been years since I've ignored it.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Years ago a dancer I got along with very well gave me her number. I did not have my phone with me or anything to write with. The club was closing so no time to try to find paper and pen. She told me to call her and meet her at another club she worked at. The other club she could leave with me easier.

She had an easy number so I figured I could remember and I forgot. The night she told me to meet her at the other club I got a call from a civi girl that I talked with until it was too late to go meet the dancer.

That dancer was pissed the next time I saw her. She was hawt....should have seen what was up.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    For the most part no. After almost 20 years of clubbing, I've learned that the next great thing is always just around the corner. Having one particular girl slip off the hook just doesn't bother me too much anymore.

The only things I really regret is losing good favorites before things have run their course, usually due to retirement, drugs, etc. A couple of years ago I had one local favorite who was a dark haired beauty with a husky voice and a ridiculously hot body. Her issues with heroin, however, escalated and soon she couldn't even sit at the bar at the club without nodding off. Obviously shit like this is outside of my control, but I feel regret nonetheless.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Mine mostly has to do with how much money I spent. As in like learning the hard way which girls are ROB's.
    Of course I never do another dance with the girls who tell me we did 8 songs when I know damn well it was only 4 at the most. But still a hard lesson.
    So yeah... Regrets? I've had more than a few.
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    All that have already been stated and adding...

Meeting new dancers that I was very interested in after having too much to drink and not enough cash. First impressions are almost impossible to overcome even in SC.

I had sweet favorite who is beautiful but gave air dances. One visit I went full perv and told the honey what I wanted from her VIP. It was outside of her air dancing comfort zone and she has shied away from me ever since.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    So far so good.

I've bought dances from low milage hotties where I should have known it would be all air. I've been talked into a couple VIP that were okay but not outstanding. And I've had the occasional girl who seemed fun approach me the minute I walked in, I told her to come back later, and she was busy the rest of the night.

But really, strippers are like buses, there's always another.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Regrets...

I have one that is out of my hands. I can't even count how many times I've met a beautiful girl in a strip club, but all I can do is look at her because she's a waitress!
  • magicrat
    9 years ago
    Regrets? I have a few, but then again, too few to mention.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Yes.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Nothing major – but I would say not being more proactive w.r.t. dancers.

I've always been the type to prefer for a dancer to approach me and this has caused me to miss out on dancers I've really wanted in the club – lately I have been more proactive about getting a dancer's attention whom I want than sitting back and waiting for her to approach me – I have had more fun being proactive than sitting back.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    +1 papi

Not being proactive enough at times has probably been my biggest regret and cost me dances with girls I've wanted to get dances with.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    @Shailynn- I hear you bro, there have been a couple of waitresses I really wished were strippers!

@warhawks- that overcounting shit really pisses me off. Luckily the worst I've had is overcounting by one song. If she overcounts by three or four songs, there's no way I'm giving her the money she says she's owed.

As far as the money thing, yeah I've had nights where I spent way more money than I should have. I'm pissed about it when I leave the club, I usually can shake it off by the next day, because I know there's nothing I can do about what's already happened.

For the most part every girl I've wanted to get a dance with, I ended up getting a dance with her. Every dancer's number I wanted, I always tried to get it (I did get turned down a few times).

• metaldude
    9 years ago
    I've regretted not having made a trip to the men's room to get some thing to clean up with before an unexpected LDK. But seriously no major regrets. Just the normal kind mentioned above.
  • deogol
    9 years ago
    Oh fuck yea.

I met this beautiful girl in the Kit Kat Club (now Cheetahs) in Sunnyvale CA. I immediately regret it because I knew I probably would have no chance of dating her (as a civilian) after meeting her there.

For two or more years, I was her best customer - met her every night she worked. The stupid shit a guy does when he falls in love. Respected her so much I didn't even try to cop a feel or the like.

I still think of "Sara" every week even now... wondering what she is up to and all that. It was back in the 2000's so I figure now days she is probably somebody's mom and wife/SO.

As another dancer says though, "Sometimes rejection is God's protection" ... but if she emailed me now, I would reply!
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    I regret sticking with my very first favorite for much too long. I was a RIL and finally quit her. Thst allowed me to meet my ATF and ATF Lite. What a waste of time and money. I check her facebook page from time to time and can't stand the sight of her.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    I guess our only regret so far is the fact that we have to spend twice as much as the rest of your guys. At least we finally negotiated our first reduced price couples dance recently. Hopefully that will continue.
  • alldaylong
    9 years ago
    Nothing major and only one girl I wished I got more connected with. Otherwise as others stated somebody else tends to come along.
  • ndnman
    9 years ago
    A few regrets here and there. A fairly recent one was a dancer that gave FANTASTIC bjs in VIP. She was actually gorgeous....the kind that you woulda wanted to take back to momma. Did a few bj VIPs with her. By like the second VIP she gave me her number for when I wanted to swing by her place for more bj or to bang her silly. I don't know why I never called her for outcall but did continue to see her ITC. She eventually stopped dancing at the club and by that time I misplaced her number. To make things worse another tuscler said he partook in her OTC services and that she was as tight as a drum! Damn.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    I regret all of the time & money I wasted in Vegas stripclubs before finding my place in the COI clubs.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Agree w/ Papi & rh48hr. I much prefer being approached too, but have missed opportunities that I should have (in hindsight) taken.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Ditto Papi, 48hr and lopaw. Always will have missed opportunities. However, I wouldn't say I always regret them.

My one gigantic regret is cutting off my relationship with my ATF. Such a fool!
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    My only regret is reading through posts in hopes of finding something useful with results of wasting time.

It's like being in a club, sometimes you go home dissatisfied, but every once in a while you get a gem.
  • trick22.
    9 years ago
    I regret everything that I wrote.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    No regrets.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Some.
    One time I told a dancer I could remember her number. I just met her and remembered it for the first few beers I drank for about 2 or 3 hours. After I eventually left the club and got home, I transposed two numbers. Disappointed I thought she gave me a bogus number. Went back to the club next day before returning home for vacation ending and found out she had waited by the phone for an hour, no call. We were going to hook up during the day. ahhhh, blew that big time. I guess she didn't want to call the hotel and find me. We had just met at the strip club the night before.

Another time a dancer wanted to go out with me but I never asked her out. I had promised myself I wasn't going to go out with any more dancers after I moved. I can't even remember why I did that. She was a nice girl so I blew that opportunity too. Plus there was one girl where I used to work at that wanted to sleep with me and propositioned me at work me day. I should have asked for her number. I think she was serious. I was just surprised she did that in front of other females. I regret not having a lot more fun. I didn't make hardly any money at the time because I was seriously way underpaid. In fact the last person they interviewed told them no me in their right mind would take the job for the pay they offered. It was a recession when they hired me and I had trouble finding work. Stayed with relatives so I had only tiny expenses.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    My regret? Meeting my ATF. I love my wife and would regret doing anything that would hurt her. On the other hand, I would equally regret missing the opportunity to be with my ATF.

Either way, I'm fucked. And yes, that was a triple entendre.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    ATACdawg: It would be easy for to start feeling that same way at times, but overall, I cannot say that I regret meeting her, or anything that happened afterwards.
  • pensionking
    9 years ago
    I have no Ragrets (That's my credo . . . You know what I'm sayin'?) -- Scotty P.

Actually, truth be told, I have two and I so regret them I can't bring myself to discuss them here.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I regret having regrets
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion