tuscl

Lost Weight Now Looks Great

GACA
Un-retired: Met my ATF. Married her. Divorcing her.
Back at the end of their year I was seeing this girl. She had a cute face but could stand to lose a few. Through circumstances of her own doing (probably major insecurity ) we stop seeing each other. I think I pressed for one more date but wasn't actually enthusiasts about it. Then stopped calling or texting altogether.

Saw a FB post over the weekend. Hot Damn!!!! Is all I can say.

So anybody ever get back with a girl who was a low 6 and then in a few short months turn herself into a high 8 (a 9 in my eyes ), and how did you do it without seeming so fckn shallow.

11 comments

• Clackport
    9 years ago
    No, but I've been with girls who were hot, but then started eating a lot, and lost their hotness quickly.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I have not dealt w/ civilians much in the last couple of years – but *have* noticed this w/ dancers where their weight and physique can vary wildly from thin to thick, back to thin, back to thick, …

in my case w/ black dancers – the weight gain is often not too bad b/c often times their asses and tits get even bigger (a plus in my PL book but I *do* like them thick) – IME black dancers often gain the most weight in the right areas.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Most of my experience with strippers that have lost weight is because they got on a diet of heroine. If the got off the heroine, they put the weight back on.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    One we saw a week or so ago was one we haven't seen in probably 3 months. I never thought she was gorgeous but mrs sea likes her. Mrs sea said she's probably lost a good 20lbs. Almost to the point of being too skinny for us. She's flattened out and toned her stomach up nicely because she said she'd been eating better and doing a lot of yoga. Mrs sea really liked her and said that's what she's going for. I guess she did have a better looking body since last time. Then there's another one who I noticed changed her hair but mrs sea said she's obviously put on several lbs. I guess women notice this more than men do.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Alot of 6's that become 9's gain a diva attitude along with the weight loss.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    GAC: "how did you do it without seeming so fckn shallow. "

Um...isn't paying beautiful women for dances and/or sex already shallow? You sound like an extras dancer who doesn't stoop to realizing she's a prostitute!
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    You still have her number, right?

Just text her something like "hey, I was thinking about you the other day." And assuming she wants to meet up, act surprised at the weight loss.

If you had dumped her it would be tougher. But she pulled away.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Rockstar, he doesn't care that he IS shallow, he just doesn't want to SEEM shallow!
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    James: Ah, yes. The dancer doesn't care that she provides sex for money, she just doesn't want to SEEM like she's a prostitute!
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    I feel you papi I'm white and when I gain I gain it in my stomach
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Follow up: I ended up going out with this girl. Ya she's hot, but she still has the awkward personality of a fat girl and seems very uncomfortable but still sorta happy with the all new attention she's getting, even though a little butter about it. I didn't compliment her looks at all, actually teased her a little bit, Ya bad move I forgot to treat her like an ugly girl still. We set something up for next week. But Ya I guess it all about looks, she's rather a boring personality
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion