• jackslash
    9 years ago
    Offering them $10 for a blow job?
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Because they are women first, dancers second
  • MrBater2010
    9 years ago
    LOL Women.. I will go with motorhead on that one.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Yeah +1 for motorhead.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Because ass-clowns like RickyBoy are in there running their The System on them?
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    Because they can. They think the world revolves around them and the drama they think up in their minds.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Because we all don't look like George Clooney
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I have sisters. I have a lot of experience in ticking off females and know it's best to be subtle with questions at times to avoid ticking someone off. Everyone has imaginary boundaries and you can ask little questions to find out how high those are set at without ticking people off.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Motörhead for the win.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I have ticked a dancer off big time and I never even found out what I did. This was many years ago. My best guess is she must have mistakingly thought I was like a sugar daddy or Something. I told her I wasn't. I guess she didn't believe me. I was only buying dances from her. One night she wanted me to pay 120 or 200 or something for her contacts. I was like wtf for? I didn't say that but just said no. She started calling me a dick and then got so pissed she quit the club for 3 months because she knew I would be there. I thought why is she so pissed off? I guess maybe she thought I would just give her money for nothing. crazy. I do realize at certain times of the month, some females might just want to be pissed off for any reason.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    +1 motorhead Women ... can't live with em, can't shot em.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Shoot
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I was thinking I could tick a few girls off if they knew what I was thinking when I heard one girl say she would put a guy in his place where he belongs. I was thinking, put him right inside your pussy and sit on top to teach him where he belongs, yeah. lol probably not what she meant.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Yes, being women is definitely part of it. Of course, the fact that we're men, and constantly bumble our way through communicating with them doesn't help :) Them being women isn't all of it, though. Not all, but most strippers, just by the fact that their life situation and choices ended with them becoming strippers, tend to have some emotional trauma, are poor decision-makers and overly impulsive in general, have serious self-esteem and trust issues. Add in the alcohol, drugs, frustration with customers, and the brutal in-club politics between the girls ... **BOOM**
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Brilliant answer Subraman! I could see putting up with the BS of certain men really wearing on a girl!
  • UKfan
    9 years ago
    Because they think I am rich for some reason and should say yes to them every time.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    +1 for ukfan
  • Bavarian
    9 years ago
    +1 to everyone Strippers are the most spoiled women around. Constantly showered with cash and compliments, they expect nothing less than a handsome, charming, articulate gentleman that takes them to CR to have a nice conversation. Deviate from a that and their patience starts wearing thin.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Bavarian, you're nothing if not consistent :) Still over-romanticizing a bit!
  • SuperDude
    9 years ago
    Dancers, like most women, think that most men are PLs, easy to use and manipulate. When a guy decides he's heard enough BS about needs, whining and con games and moves on, dancers, like most women, get pissed off. It's as if they were playing us and never even considered the possiblity that we might just walk away.
  • saer
    9 years ago
    ATF is pissed off about something or another for at least 50% of her waking hours. I call it "having girl moments".
  • beguiled
    9 years ago
    Mine is pissed off too, so, I just saved $300 by doing it myself while she's at work playing Candy Crush on her crappy iphone 4. LOL Winning.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Because some people are just angry. Because walking around in your underwear and having unattractive guys decide you're not worth $20 for a dance probably does get to a person.
  • ughclubs
    9 years ago
    Because we have to put up with half you assholes in the comment section in real life, on a daily basis. We have to deal with men who think we're strippers because something is *wrong* with our lives. We have to constantly put on a smiling face despite dealing with disrespect. We have to slap your hands away 50 times to keep you from touching our genitals. We have to deal with people who consume our goods while shaming us for offering them. But ya know.. just women things. (also dancing and walking in 7 inch heels for 7+ hours isn't easy work, dick)
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    because it's Tuesday.
  • knightwish
    9 years ago
    Stripclubs demand a lot of money per minute for entertainment. Selling that is hard frustrating work. I get frustrated and angry selling stuff and I can almost always save the customer money and improve their service levels at the same time. They have a much harder sale.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion