Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Portlandia

JohnSmith69

layin low but staying high

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Portlandia is a hilarious TV show. DS got me watching it. She has great taste in tv shows. Almost everything I watch now I saw the first episode with her.

If you've ever wanted to know what Portland is like, this show will make it like you're there. Plus, if your a conservative like me, you'll enjoy the ridiculing of liberals. There's even an episode about the vegan strip club although I haven't gotten to it yet.

Replies (5)

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

I've never seen Portlandia. When MTV did the "Real World Portland", I didn't watch that. I guess I don't support my city lol.

Profile picture for sclvr5005
sclvr5005
•

Fred & Carrie. Great fucking show.

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Fred Armisen is a funny guy. I've watched a few shows.

Profile picture for PredragDr
PredragDr
•

I know local strippers that have been extras in it!

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

Great show. Interesting you like it, it has fairly liberal sentiments.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement