tuscl

How do I maneuver this?

Clackport
Washington
Check out this thread for reference.
https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=3…

Basically I saw someone who works with me dancing in the strip club last week (she is in the 8.5 to 9 range). Her best friend (I've known her for a long time) was also dancing in that club that night (she is a 8). It was awkward, so I didn't stay long.

Her best friend is now coming on to me pretty hard. While she is hot, I am more interested in the co worker, the co worker is a little bit hotter. The co worker is playing a little more hard to get, but I enjoy the challenge. I obviously wouldn't mind a threesome with both of them lol, but the co worker is the girl I want.

I don't think I can just tell the girl coming on to me that I'm more interested in her friend.

How the hell do I maneuver this?

Thoughts?

14 comments

• rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Tough choice. If they weren't best friends I would say go for both. But since you are coming to Phoenix in a short time maybe you should go for both.
    How much do you know about the girl coming onto you? If you tell her about your interest in the friend would she be cool about it? If not, you can't mention it because she might start talking shit about you to the girl you are interested in which could shoot down your chances.
    Without a little more information about their personalities and how close they are it's hard to give specific advice.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    On a psychological level I'm sure those girls are pretty open sexually. They've done threesomes and are probably Eskimo sisters (shares a guy). I think you should fuck whoever wants to fuck you. There is no ruining a chance where a chance doesn't exist
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    A bird in the hand is better than two in the bush.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    The co worker's best friend is super cool, I don't think she would get mad if I told her I was more interested in the co worker, the thing is though I think she would tell the co worker I was flirting with her (which I was a little bit). That might lead the co worker to think I'm a player, and she might lose any interest she might have had in me.

The safe bet is obviously to go with the 8, but the co worker is the one I want. Yes I will be moving to Phoenix in a couple of months, but until then I still want to blow my load while I'm still here lol.

I guess I'm trying to see if there's any way I can get with the co worker under the current circumstances.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I can't remember your timetable for leaving town, but it's soon, right?

Go for broke, swing for the fences, burn the lot. Fuck the friend who wants you. Give her the ride of her life, the kind of fuck she'll have to brag to her friend about. You can also pump her for information, pun intended, about if her and her friend have ever gotten intimate with each other.

The coworker could react a few ways, both good and bad, but you're not playing the long game here. You're also not looking to marry or fall in love with either of these girls. So either the friend is a path to the coworker or you'll end up shutting a door that wasn't really open to begin with and still get to fuck an 8.

None of this is careful long term strategy of course. But if it all fails spectacularly, you just leave town and let things cool off.

If you get a threeway you need to share pics at least with select posters!
  • metaldude
    9 years ago
    If the co-worker is playing hard to get she may be doing it to allow her friend the 8 a chance with you. if the co-worker is the one you want go for it now without telling the 8 that's how you feel. Then if you crash and burn with the co-worker you might still get the 8.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Ranukam, I'm sure you can manage this. But consider that these sorts of dilemmas are what happens when one starts doing posturing, like Pimp Moves, and an Alpha Male routine. One gets wound up in drama.

SJG

Ramones I Don't Wanna Go Down To The Basement
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maS68s9j…
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Git er done
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    I might tell the 8 you have a dilemma. You like her but you also like her friend a lot to and see how that plays. Her answer can take you on the next path. You have game so there is no doubt you can take her answer whatever it is and work it to your advantage going forward.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    On one hand why pass up the chance at some fine pussy (the friend).

But I am leaning towards the statement rh48hr mentioned above. Tell the friend you like her but also have liked the coworker for a while now. She might just arrange a three way? Swing for the fence, you're leaving soon, what the hell.
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    Have sax with the 8. I guarantee your coworker may be jealous and that will up your chances with her.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I love TUSCL nation, lots of good advice.
  • tobala
    9 years ago
    Thanks SJG. That made my day !
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Ranky,you make late bloomers look like world leaders.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion