tuscl

Once you go black, you can't go back. :)

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb

17 comments

• rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I always thought she was hot. I'm wondering if thinking you're a different race is the same as Jenner thinking he's a woman? He gets kudos and acclaim, while she gets fired. Something seems wrong here.
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    she would be just another, albeit extreme, wigger and leftard who can only see (her) reality through her racists eyes (like when she told the Hispanic girl she couldn’t be a representative of a Hispanic in her class because she didn’t look Hispanic enough LOL)except for all the lies to get employment but especially for the numerous and obviously false official complaints of racial harassment and hate mail etc. that is the difference between her and bruce
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Looks like a man in drag to me.

• metaldude
    9 years ago
    Yikes!
  • farmerart
    9 years ago
    This woman is just plain weird.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    I had corn rows once. Didn't make me black. I also apparently have some island black in me from a couple hundred years ago. Still doesn't make act like I'm eminem (sp?)
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    farmerart has it right.

This woman is nuttier than a fruitcake.

Her quote:

"Up to this point, I know who raised me," Dolezal said. "I haven't had a DNA test. There's been no biological proof that Larry and Ruthanne are my biological parents."

I suppose almost everyone could say that - but most rational people do not.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Maybe she just has an affinity for extra-large dicks
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    Who would think that this woman is black? She looks obviously white to me, cornrows or not
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    @motorhead “This woman is nuttier than a fruitcake.

Her quote:

"Up to this point, I know who raised me," Dolezal said. "I haven't had a DNA test. There's been no biological proof that Larry and Ruthanne are my biological parents." “

someone should remind her that she sued (and lost btw) Howard University for discriminating against her BECAUSE SHE WAS WHITE. stupid lying cunt
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I think it's actually "once you go black, you don't go back." :)
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    She's confused.
    Maybe as confused as one dancer that blurted out to me that I must be half black one night.
    I was thinking that was uncalled for. I might be related to the Vikings maybe even the Huns but who really knows who they are related to way back long ago?
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    If she gives me a lap-dance I will be able to determine her level of blackness.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    note: We're probably all related. several Tens of thousands of years ago the human race almost went extinct dropping from I believe over a million people to less than 10,000 in the entire world.

• tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Hey Rock,stop eating the crayons.
  • chukko
    9 years ago
    Eh. She has identity problems like any dude who wanted to become a chick.
  • ididthisonce
    9 years ago
    Had a Caucasian friend that went to the surgeon for a hernia pre-op. The doc says that your groin area will swell and turn black. My friend was thinking "what's the down side?". (Everything bigger downstairs). Then he remembered his wife and the saying about "not going back".
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion