tuscl

scenario. If you rarely got sexually aroused during lap dances after 3 drinks, w

I think yes. It could still feel good having someone rub up against you even if you're not sexually excited by it.
plus you could have titties in your face.

I should add to this scenario for all the non drinkers out there, the drinks make you feel better than the dances do.
What would you do? Continue to get dances?

8 comments

• sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    no extras either. That might cause sexual arousal.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Your "titties in your face" argument convinces me.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    No and this is why I generally stopped getting LDs many years ago. I don't find them to be very exciting anymore. And in those rare instances when a girl is skilled enough to give me a woody during a LD, so what? Unless she is also accepting cash to do something serious about it besides grinding or a HJ, neither of which will finish me off, then getting aroused is pointless too.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I wouldn't get LD's if I didn't respond. I'm an unashamed user of chemical enhancers so I always respond, even multiple times. Better living through chemistry! If had to quit drinking, I would. I really enjoy hot women grinding my junk.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I think every guy is gonna be a bit different here.

For me, if I'm not rock hard by the end of dance #1, she's doing it wrong.
  • skibum609
    9 years ago
    If I ain't hard at the bar I ain't getting dances.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    If by "not sexually excited", you mean horniness-wise, then ya, she has to get me horny. But if you mean full hardon, sometimes I get full wood from a low-to-moderate contact lap dance, sometimes I don't. But regardless, as long as it gets me horny, then I'll enjoy the inevitable VIP dance with her much more
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Yeah. If I ain't getting hard just looking at her and *thinking* of what might happen during the dance... Then she isn't the one for me to get dances from...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion