tuscl

Would you spend over $100K on an ugly woman with gross fake tits?

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high

15 comments

• just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    No
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

I did with my ex wife.

Ba-da-bum...

;)
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    I don't see anything wrong with her tits. Her face doesn't really scream pretty but her tits look about average. Not small and not huge.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    no but I wouldn't call her ugly.
    If the article is truthful, it sounds like a good ad for the seeking sugar daddy site seeking females to join.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    She's had a fair amount of plastic surgery (facially) done. There is a whole website dedicated to girls like this: thedirty.com

It's amazing how many of the girls on that site I used to see when I was out partying in Vegas a lot.

• Clackport
    9 years ago
    It says she's 26. She looks like she's 26 going on 46. Yikes!
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Agree, you can tell she's still young, but not aging well at all. More plastic in her face than in the whole front end of a Saturn Vue
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    What happen to her face? It doesnt look good
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    She's not ugly, but she's certainly not gorgeous. I feel sorry for the dude she was engaged to. She played him by accepting his proposal. At least she saved him from having to deal with her sorry ass by breaking up with him.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    She wants lots of money and gifts. If she's lucky, she'll marry a millionaire. If not, she'll just continue on like a stripper who thinks the party will never end and she may get fat and wrinkly over the years and find many guys not as interested in her. Kind of like playing dead no deal and all the high dollar numbers left the building if you wait too long.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    deal no deal, old game show, stupid autocorrect.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I would spend $200.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    That'd be $200 too much.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    How many of you believe this statement?

"Miss Munoz has sex with her main sugar daddy but said she was a companion to the other four."

Anybody who gives a pet panther To a woman that's just a companion is definitely not brilliant! ;)
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    She's certainly not ugly, though the lips do absolutely nothing to improve her appearance, and what we can see if her tits doesn't seem "gross". I figure there's a number of guys on here who, if they met her in a club without knowing her background, would get dances, or more, if offered, from her without thinking twice.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion