tuscl

Dancers & fishing

grand1511
Euphoria
After being a strip club monger now for more than 20 years, something happened last night in the club twice that's never happened to me ever before. Two different dancers told me about their fishing exploits. The first told me about how she spends time in the summer taking her son fishing with a side story about how a boat-full of dudes kept checking on her one day when she was wearing a tank top and short shorts. Not 20 minutes later, another dancer gave me the full story on how earlier that evening she pulled in a linker bass and how much time she spends fishing. Who would have guessed dancers could be such avid anglers? Processing all this on the way home, it dawned on me what the hidden reason might be for that fishy smell of DATY.

10 comments

• GoVikings
    9 years ago
    yeah, the fact that TWO different dancers on the SAME NIGHT told you about how they like to fish is quite surprising. chances of something like that happening seems low, but that's cool

but yeah, fishing is great. it's basically free, unless you're counting the cost of a rod and worms and license. it's a great way to get out of the house. it's also relaxing.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    It could be that the dancers already knew they both fished but were talking about you were interested in it too.
    One dancer I was talking to talked about fishing in a cave.
    Last night she was talking about borrowing a chain saw to cut down a tree.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Of course dancers are into fishing.

They are experts in trouser trout. :)
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "Who would have guessed dancers could be such avid anglers? Processing all this on the way home, it dawned on me what the hidden reason might be for that fishy smell of DATY."

Brilliant!
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Another brilliant thing about this thread is that I thought you entitled it "Dancers and FISTING"!

That would be a fundamentally different thread! ;)
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I thought it was sexy long ago when I saw a girl in a bikini with a long rod in her hands going down to her bikini saying it's so big. She thought she had a big one and was going to pull it in. Sounded sexual watching her. :)
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Time for a poem by John Donne

The Bait
    BY JOHN DONNE

Come live with me, and be my love,
    And we will some new pleasures prove
    Of golden sands, and crystal brooks,
    With silken lines, and silver hooks.

There will the river whispering run
    Warm'd by thy eyes, more than the sun;
    And there the 'enamour'd fish will stay,
    Begging themselves they may betray.

When thou wilt swim in that live bath,
    Each fish, which every channel hath,
    Will amorously to thee swim,
    Gladder to catch thee, than thou him.

If thou, to be so seen, be'st loth,
    By sun or moon, thou dark'nest both,
    And if myself have leave to see,
    I need not their light having thee.

Let others freeze with angling reeds,
    And cut their legs with shells and weeds,
    Or treacherously poor fish beset,
    With strangling snare, or windowy net.

Let coarse bold hands from slimy nest
    The bedded fish in banks out-wrest;
    Or curious traitors, sleeve-silk flies,
    Bewitch poor fishes' wand'ring eyes.

For thee, thou need'st no such deceit,
    For thou thyself art thine own bait:
    That fish, that is not catch'd thereby,
    Alas, is wiser far than I.
  • ididthisonce
    9 years ago
    I took a dancer fishing once even baited her own hook, but she would scream for someone to stomp a spider on the floor.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I invited my ATF to go salmon fishing with me on Lake Michigan, and she said, "Are you kidding? With my ADD???" I think she has a point!
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    At one of my regular clubs, which is in a rural area, one of my old favorites talked about fishing all the time. Apparently, there is nothing else to do in the area during the day.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion