tuscl

Long time, First time

Everyone once in a while there will be a review stating that "I've been coming to such and such club for years..." or "I've been going to clubs in ________ town for years now..." but its the reviewers first review. I know we all have to start somewhere. But when I see one of these reviews and they have comments fishing for dancer info, "PM me if you know who provides...", it makes me rather skeptical. Anyone else or is it just me?

5 comments

• motorhead
    9 years ago
    +1

I've noticed it too
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Or, he's been going to that club for years and has been clueless all that time, and then simultaneously discovered TUSCL and what he's been missing. :)

But I suspect it's mostly what you said. A newbie trying to appear not so new.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I've seen it too and many times it was obvious by the content of the review that the reviewer didn't know what he/she was talking about. I get a lot of PM requests for dancer names and my stock reply is that I don't give that kind of information to people unless I know them personally. It protects me and the dancer. Most understand my reply.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I agree. However I've been going to clubs for years and sometimes screw up dancer names. I remember one time at PP I was wondering what one of my favorites names was. I thought she would kill me if she realized I couldn't remember her name. I might never hear the end of that especially if she had been dancing for me for months.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    I'm horrible with names. Luckily (I guess) mrs sea never forgets anything so she's pretty good at remembering strippers and their names.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion