tuscl

Guy repeats same sentence over and over for review

Aravas
Maryland
Saturday, June 13, 2015 2:45 PM
2nd review, I thought I lost my spot reading but he just kept repeating himself lol [view link] He did it other times to in his reviews in his profile Worked here when this club first opened up. There's no lapdances only table dances. Girls are really pretty video vixen types. I mean it's your typical hip hop circus club. If youre the type of girl that likes that type of environment go there if you don't like it don't go.There's a house mom from what I remember and the tip out ranges from night to night.Worked here when this club first opened up. There's no lapdances only table dances. Girls are really pretty video vixen types. I mean it's your typical hip hop circus club. If youre the type of girl that likes that type of environment go there if you don't like it don't go.There's a house mom from what I remember and the tip out ranges from night to night.Worked here when this club first opened up. There's no lapdances only table dances. Girls are really pretty video vixen types. I mean it's your typical hip hop circus club. If youre the type of girl that likes that type of environment go there if you don't like it don't go.There's a house mom from what I remember and the tip out ranges from night to night.

9 comments

• motorhead
    9 years ago
    Political double talk from the Beltway?
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Just making the review long enough to be accepted?
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    His brain is fried from smoking pot?
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I think it was written by a stripper. Just some brokeass stripper trying to get a free VIP – bitch do some BBBJs and pay for a membership.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I flagged that POS – did anyone else zap it?
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    I did!
  • Aravas
    9 years ago
    I flagged it Papi
  • Aravas
    9 years ago
    Oh shit it is a girl
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Might be juice