tuscl

Dancer, customer arrested for lewd behavior at strip club

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
The dancer and customer were arrested for "public lewdness" in a San Antonio club. I wonder what specific lewdness was involved.

http://www.ksat.com/content/pns/ksat/new…

12 comments

• motorhead
    9 years ago
    What's the point of going to a strip club if you can't indulge in a little lewd behavior

• motorhead
    9 years ago
    Did I read the customer had drugs? How shocking that a customer might attempt to trade drugs for a blow job from a stripper. Shocking.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    The customer already had a warrant out for his arrest.
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    See what your liberal government does to you I mean for you! This means that all the murderers, robbers, dope dealers and crooked politicians are already in jail so the police have nothing better to do than this. O wait NOT!
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I'm planning to engage in some lewdness at a strip club tonight. And I'm taking weed for both of us. Wish me luck.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    In more liberal jurisdictions, like San Francisco, they try to portray the female sex worker as a victim. So they prosecuted the club owners. At the street they have been aggressive in getting customers into pretrial diversion.

In more conservative jurisdictions they see the female sex worker as a social menace and they are ruthless in prosecuting her and don't seem to have any reluctance to publish their names.

SJG
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I like the line, "A routine visit to the club" by the arresting officer. I wonder if his wife knows?

• JamesSD
    9 years ago
    San Antonio is very conservative
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I wouldn't have thought this to be so, based on the people they elect and how heavily Hispanic the population is.

SJG
  • samsung1
    9 years ago
    This is why I don't like table dances. I like privacy
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    Lol john. You'll be fine have lots of fun!
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    Very intelligent and well-worded post SJG. And it didn't take me all night to read lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion