tuscl

What have you seen dancers eating a club?

crazyjoe
Colorado
Friday, June 12, 2015 7:32 PM
I oncesay one down a footlong from subway lime nobodys business. Later I told another dancer that I saw her do that and dancer #2 thought I was talking about something else...haha

21 comments

• just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Ive seen Wendy's burgers and fries get destroyed before in a club lol
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I seen taco bell taco shits destroyed too
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Each other
  • aroundtown
    9 years ago
    I like how their guts poke out after and they need a shit break between dances
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol ^^^
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    I eat in the privacy of the dressing room. I carry a few extra lbs. and I don't want the customers making fun of me lol but true
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    ^^^you have huge boobs
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Four fried chickens and a Coke
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    White bread. Toasted.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I agree with Motor's first answer.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    If fast food and other places weren't so hung up on avoiding strip clubs, they could open up next door and make a lot selling to all the hungry customers late at night. After about 1230 to 1am, waffle house is the only place open. I'd rather go home. I have eaten club pizza and dominos pizza delivered to the strip club inside a club. The guys I was with ordered the pizza. I never even realized the club allowed it but I think one guy was friends with the manager.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Mickys in Fayeteville had an adjoining restaurant. I could see dancers eating burgers and fries. I haven't been there in many years. Food was good and I could still see strippers. Drinking beer seems to make everything taste better.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    For the most part, they eat whatever I buy them. I think I might be alone on tuscl: I love buying the girls lunch or dinner (and drinks -- as many as I can get into them).
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Nice
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    I've seen Jimmy John's deliver to two different clubs. One of my regular clubs used to have a taco wagon stop there and I've seen many dancers buy their food.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I often see them eating shit.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I recently watched one put a big salami in her mouth.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol clubber
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Mo head did they eat it like this guy ? KFC 20 Piece Bucket Eating Challenge: [view link]
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion