Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

What have you seen dancers eating a club?

crazyjoe
crazyjoe941525

Colorado

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

I oncesay one down a footlong from subway lime nobodys business. Later I told another dancer that I saw her do that and dancer #2 thought I was talking about something else...haha

Replies (21)Latest

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Ive seen Wendy's burgers and fries get destroyed before in a club lol

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I seen taco bell taco shits destroyed too

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Each other

Profile picture for aroundtown
aroundtown
•

I like how their guts poke out after and they need a shit break between dances

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Lol ^^^

Profile picture for Diva1975
Diva1975
•

I eat in the privacy of the dressing room. I carry a few extra lbs. and I don't want the customers making fun of me lol but true

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

^^^you have huge boobs

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Four fried chickens and a Coke

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

^^^^^

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

White bread. Toasted.

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

I agree with Motor's first answer.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

If fast food and other places weren't so hung up on avoiding strip clubs, they could open up next door and make a lot selling to all the hungry customers late at night. After about 1230 to 1am, waffle house is the only place open. I'd rather go home. I have eaten club pizza and dominos pizza delivered to the strip club inside a club. The guys I was with ordered the pizza. I never even realized the club allowed it but I think one guy was friends with the manager.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Mickys in Fayeteville had an adjoining restaurant. I could see dancers eating burgers and fries. I haven't been there in many years. Food was good and I could still see strippers. Drinking beer seems to make everything taste better.

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

For the most part, they eat whatever I buy them. I think I might be alone on tuscl: I love buying the girls lunch or dinner (and drinks -- as many as I can get into them).

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Nice

Profile picture for DandyDan
DandyDan
•

I've seen Jimmy John's deliver to two different clubs. One of my regular clubs used to have a taco wagon stop there and I've seen many dancers buy their food.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I often see them eating shit.

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

I recently watched one put a big salami in her mouth.

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Lol clubber

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Mo head did they eat it like this guy ?

KFC 20 Piece Bucket Eating Challenge: youtu.be

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement