tuscl

TUSCL professional members

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
I have seen the gamut of professions on here. From medical doctors to college students. I'm curious as to whether you would seek out a "professional" for their services knowing that he/she was a horn dog member of TUSCL? And I am not including prostitutes when I say professionals.

To me it would be a matter of what I thought of their comments. Credible, informative, non trolling, etc.

31 comments

• crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    My attorney is a horn dog. His secretaries daughter used to be married to he manager of 5 or 6 clubs. The dsughter met her husband while stripping
  • ididthisonce
    9 years ago
    Lawyer....Politician.....No problem as they are supposed to be liars anyways.

I agree on the quality or humor of their comments.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    For the most part, I'd say qualifications matter more than what a person does in their spare time. There are exceptions, of course.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    I have a PHD lol Pretty Huge Dick
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Im a professional baller lol
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    I got a feeling old mane shadoe skeet skeet doesn't find da mane funny

Im a proooofesional ass whole
  • knight_errant
    9 years ago
    I'm still waiting for you to pay my bill, Shadow!
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    knight_errant - Sorry about that. I'll have my secretary get right on it.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol ^^^
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Maybe if they seemed particularly knowledgeable. For example, SJG is the first person I would think of if I needed a Mexican bar table dancing consultant. But there are limits. For example Dougster knows finance, but I'd never hire him as a financial consultant. He'd charge by the hour and spend the first 55 minutes of our meeting denegrating the System.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Dougster could do my taxes, if he has at least two references...
    Rockstar could play at my party, if I like the playset......
  • pensionking
    9 years ago
    If we needed to filibuster in congress, who could we locate . . . ?
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Skibum would be my lawyer but only it is was serious shit because he's expensive. I'll stick to my "b" team for the minor contract disputes.

Strip club goers I have no issue with, people with gambling problems and drug issues I do not want to deal with.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    miketa02: Do you like Cheap Trick?
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Yeah, I liked their songs. What else you got?
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Any good gynecologists out there?
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I'm not a gynecologist but I'll take a look. :)
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    No Amateurs!
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    mikeya02: That's it!
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol rock
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Rock, you're a tribute band?! You know more than that, right?
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I've spent my whole life in original bands. My last was a doom metal band that kicked ass but was very unprofessional. I was asked to join my current band and they had management and work, so I figured I'd try it out. And this band is a blast! We play all the time and are playing a July 4th festival in front of many thousand people. That's pretty cool IMHO. Seems we're the only Cheap Trick tribute band in the Chicagoland area and people really like us...we always get asked back when we play a new place.

So yeah, I didn't quite sell my soul but for now it's on loan I suppose.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Sounds like a fun band. I'd like to play in a CCR tribute band, but I'm not sure it would go here, and anyway I'd have to actually practice.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    I'd hire RickyBoy as my financial adviser. Wait until he is really excited about how bad something is... then buy it!
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Nice bro...u get groupies ?
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Cheap Trick had some pretty cool songs. They certainly were an influence on some the best bands to follow.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    You must be as old as I am! Those days are gone for working local bands. We get the 40+ crowd since they grew up with Cheap Trick, but that's cool because they have $. Mostly divorced but dating couples actually, which is a HUGE demographic as it turns out. We're their 'date night'. I did have a woman hit on me recently but she was too drunk for me to want to deal with her.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Anyone that says they wouldn't might be a fool. Don't you "seek out" and trust yourself???
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Motorhead: Yes, when I was learning guitar Neilson influenced me quite a bit. Both his ability to play sounds as opposed to notes, and his use of diminished scales instead of the basic pentetonic blues scales most peole fall back on. It's ironic I'm now playing his songs.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    "For example, SJG is the first person I would think of if I needed a Mexican bar table dancing consultant."

I would have been very good in that capacity. But unfortunately I don't think there is anything left of that circuit. Maybe in Watsonville or Salinas. It runs completely underground and word of mouth.

I really enjoyed those places!

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion