tuscl

Accepting food from Strippers.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Yesterday a stripper came around soliciting table dances. She also had a plastic bag full of home made brownies and offered me one. I asked if they were laced with weed and she said no but I still passed. I also passed on the dance because she was not my type.

Would you take food from any stranger in a strip club?

16 comments

• crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I took good from a dancer I knew once. It was thanksgiving and she went in the back and made a plate for me from the food management brought in for the dancers working that night
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I took food...dam auto correctly
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Scat,it it far better to keep one's mouth shut and let people think you are an idiot then to open it and remove all doubt.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    TD - I'm glad you finally figured that out.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    Unless I know someone extremely well or am at a food festival (they better be at their booth offering it too) I'm not taking unsolicited food from anyone. I would say it's not so much if it's any good or what may be in it as much as I'm thinking how clean is their kitchen where they made this? I scrub our kitchen daily.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Shadoe skeet will answer tumbling dice but not me da mane

Lol

Pussy cat must be scuuured
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Never had that happen. But in most circumstances, including most follies girls, I would say no thanks.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    I've shared with my ATF, some faves, and a favorite barmaid, but of course, don't consider them strangers.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I'll eat/snort/smoke anything my ATF gives me.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    I think of what I HAVE eaten in strip clubs, knowing it's probably not cleaner than my kitchen counters, and the fact that I love brownies and it's a no brainier.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    I'll eat/snort/smoke anything my ATF gives me.

Lol rock your a good boy

I approve this comment
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Shadoe skeet skeet needs charity lol
  • bvino
    9 years ago
    I've had candy and gum from strippers without side effects but I wouldn't take baked or cooked foods.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    I love and accept all the breastfeed milk they give me
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Just remembered. Last visit a waitress sees me smoking my vape and knows it's pot. She says that she cooks any kind of food I want to order with pot in it. She lists lots of options and insists that I take her phone number. I'm tempted but tend to doubt that I'll order.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    No I haven't. Can't imagine I would. Would depend on how much I trust and know them.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion