Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Accepting food from Strippers.

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Yesterday a stripper came around soliciting table dances. She also had a plastic bag full of home made brownies and offered me one. I asked if they were laced with weed and she said no but I still passed. I also passed on the dance because she was not my type.

Would you take food from any stranger in a strip club?

Replies (16)Latest

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I took good from a dancer I knew once. It was thanksgiving and she went in the back and made a plate for me from the food management brought in for the dancers working that night

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I took food...dam auto correctly

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Scat,it it far better to keep one's mouth shut and let people think you are an idiot then to open it and remove all doubt.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

TD - I'm glad you finally figured that out.

Profile picture for seaboardrr
seaboardrr
•

Unless I know someone extremely well or am at a food festival (they better be at their booth offering it too) I'm not taking unsolicited food from anyone. I would say it's not so much if it's any good or what may be in it as much as I'm thinking how clean is their kitchen where they made this? I scrub our kitchen daily.

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Shadoe skeet will answer tumbling dice but not me da mane

Lol

Pussy cat must be scuuured

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Never had that happen. But in most circumstances, including most follies girls, I would say no thanks.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

I've shared with my ATF, some faves, and a favorite barmaid, but of course, don't consider them strangers.

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

I'll eat/snort/smoke anything my ATF gives me.

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

I think of what I HAVE eaten in strip clubs, knowing it's probably not cleaner than my kitchen counters, and the fact that I love brownies and it's a no brainier.

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

I'll eat/snort/smoke anything my ATF gives me.

Lol rock your a good boy

I approve this comment

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Shadoe skeet skeet needs charity lol

Profile picture for bvino
bvino
•

I've had candy and gum from strippers without side effects but I wouldn't take baked or cooked foods.

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

I love and accept all the breastfeed milk they give me

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Just remembered. Last visit a waitress sees me smoking my vape and knows it's pot. She says that she cooks any kind of food I want to order with pot in it. She lists lots of options and insists that I take her phone number. I'm tempted but tend to doubt that I'll order.

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

No I haven't. Can't imagine I would. Would depend on how much I trust and know them.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement