tuscl

Seems Incongruous for Strippers to Visit or Post at a Stripper Site . . .

Friday, September 24, 2004 12:27 PM
I can see why strip club customers would want to post and visit a site like this, but dancers? Seems like taking your work home with you . . . of course, if you love your work or are workoholic or . . . Good reasons for dancers to visit a site like this: 1. Find new clubs? 2. Complain about a club they left . . . 3. Complain about customers . . . Other reasons: 1. Drum up business . . . 2. Develop friendships . . . 3. Look for lost brothers . . .

7 comments

• kitana007
    20 years ago
    I as a dancer go to this site to get a better insite of the clubs I might decide to work at in the future. And to get a better understanding of what makes the average customer "tick". I liken my browsing of this site to a Wall Street worker reviewing the Journal to brush up on business. Kitana
  • ShotDisc
    20 years ago
    i have told dancers about tuscl so they could go in and look at my review of them.
  • StripShopper
    20 years ago
    See what I mean.... This only further illustrates that we (Tuscl, and its members) have not become a known force to deal with. It would be to our advantage to be known as a group that can make or break a club.
  • DandyDan
    20 years ago
    StripShopper: I am sure that the number of strippers who have never heard of [view link] or the other stripclub websites is higher than 80%. Whenever I leave my home area and visit strip clubs elsewhere, I tell them I found out about their club on the internet and they always ask me whether a website listing stripclubs could really exist. I did get to meet one girl who knew about the existence of [view link], and she said the only reason she ever looked at it was to look up new clubs to dance at.
  • StripShopper
    20 years ago
    IMHO - Any Dancer that visits this site for "club intel" is of much higher IQ than your average Dancer. Hell I'd say at least a third of the dancer's I've meet don't even know how to use a computer. And 80% of Dancer's that I tell about this site - never knew it existed. ----Therefore, every member at his two year anniversary should get a free TUSCL Shirt and agree to wear it to strip clubs.
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    Hi SuperDude, Perhaps cheap comic relief? Perhaps to learn why giving a $5 lap dance is usually NOT a brilliant idea? Perhaps to learn that REAL NAMES and PHONE NUMBERS should only be given to customers who are real FRIENDS? There must be a good reason somewhere. I just can't see ANYONE being insulted by RomanticLover. I can see a really really really kind wonderful sweet stripper giving him a $5 lap dance out of the goodness of her heart . . . then she'll learn NO good deed goes unpunished . . .
  • SuperDude
    20 years ago
    Why should a stripper open herself up to be insulted by RL and his ilk?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion