tuscl

Texas Pool Party Teen Girl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R46-XTqX…

There's no excuse for that shit for brains cop to do what he did. But boy have I had to encounter that same ill tempered loutish behavior from hood rat dancers in strip clubs (when I politely decline a dance or company). That shit has completely run me out of strip clubs in Texas. Save for a few clubs, that's a good proportion of girls left.

25 comments

• Clubber
    9 years ago
    I don't think those ghetto trash types are the majority, but they damn sure get the notoriety. Well, at least in the general population. Getting difficult to avoid them in the SC environment.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    What the fuck Free,you're surrounded by150 hyenas and you're not going to draw.Nice knowing ya.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I would like to fart in that cops face.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    The scare tactic by police worked to gain control of the situation.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I think cops need better training – many of them seem to abuse their power – probably a few do it on purpose and many do it b/c they are just not doing their job right nor trained correctly.

Having said this; cops need to assert their authority especially is a sorta chaotic scene as this appeared to be – but still they have to go about it the right way and treat people with respect and not any ole way they want to just b/c they they can and have a badge.

But – these kids – especially many of the black ones; where def out of line and back-talking to authority – I have personally encountered this myself w/ black youth in particular that seem to have no respect for anyone or anything – those punks even charged the police officer when he took the chick to the ground – if they were ready to charge/pounce-on a police officer; imagine what you are up against as a normal citizen when dealing with “I don't give a shit” black youths.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I agree with Papi: that cop sitting on the girl had no idea what he was doing; he was poorly trained and panicked. And drawing a gun??? OMG. You can't give guns to untrained people and expect bad things won't happen; it was lucky no one was shot.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Shit in that cops mouth and tape it shut
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    The throwing the girl to the ground looked excessive but I can understand why he drew his gun. Those teen boys ran up looking like they were strongly considering jumping him. Looks obvious in the video to me.
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    What happened in the first place that police had to come? Sorry I've only been following Caitlyn's plight in the news. The one with four legs that is
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ supposedly police were called b/c residents had complained it was a pool/house party that had sorta gotten out of control – and it kinda seemed that way.

I actually lived there (McKinney, TX) – I lived in Dallas from 2000 - ~2010 and lived in McKinney (30 mins north of Dallas) for about 3 of those years - most of McKinney was developed in the 2000s and is a nice, clean, well-kept/manicured city that is mostly inhabited by young professionals with families and is pretty conservative – not much going on there except normal suburban life (def no SCs and don't even recall ever seeing a liquor store – I think it's a dry area).
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    All blown out of proportion by the race baiters from obama and on down the list. The police should just walk away and then let the assholes fight it out. The decent residents will soon be begging them to return!
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Oh, and the media, the worst!!!
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    I think this whole thing was an over reaction by the neighbors and the police. I would like to know what crimes were committed what charges were filed. Being these were juveniles not much is going to stick anyway. I think the whole thing appears to be a waste of time and taxpayers money. The situation was totally out of control. The officers failed to have the situation under control and needed to call for back up if for nothing else to get the bystanders to leave the area and move along home.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Rockstar,how many times have you played Smoke on the water?You fucking dolt.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    Agree dice!
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I know you Dice. You go to bar, think you're hilarious by shouting out "Freebird" between songs, stumble to the stage completely wasted, task to sing, realize you don't know the songs but try anyway, and eventually get punched out and removed by security. I'll see you at our next gig.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Meat, did you go to school to be a toadie or did it come naturally to you?
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    Angry much?
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    Yes this is a hostile thread. What's the beef with dice?
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Diva: I have no idea. Maybe he was in a garage band once and it didn't work out for him. I'm trying to figure out if he and Meat are the same person, if they're lovers (not that there's anything wrong with that!) or what, since they always seem tom post together but Dice does all the heavy lifting.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Tumblingdice is the boy friend of a stripper. That should tell you a lot.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Really!!! So he's an unemployed drug addict with a 8th grade diploma? I might have guessed by his crude approach to harassing me.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I thought I heard on the news today that the cop whom dragged the girl to the floor, resigned.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    ^^He did
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion