tuscl

But he's usually a really great guy

Lone_Wolf
Arizona
I heard a lot of stripper BF drama from a few of the dancers on my last couple of SC visits. The drama they describe is about as dysfunctional as it gets. Drug abuse, physical abuse, emotional abuse, not working, fights, jail etc....

Funny thing is, while listening, if I ever say anything bad about the loser boyfriend, they've all responded with something like "but, he's a really good guy" Really? The meth head that has no job and constantly berates you by calling you a whore is a really good guy? wtf? I'll never understand it.

Each one of the honey's is sweet, beautiful, funny and sexy. I'll never understand why they put up with such BS.

27 comments

• Dougster
    9 years ago
    So typical of a SNAG poser such as yourself to even listen to that shit in the first place. And then you compound it by wondering why them? Why not a guy like lone_sheep?
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Blowin_Sheep,you may be right,but just 30 minutes ago I asked Sweetie not to blow her nose in the shower and she gave the ring back and stormed out the door.She often gives the ring back when shes up to no good,in her mind its justifies her actions.
    Do you live with a stripper?If not,do me a favor and STFU.We have enough white knights on this board.

PS. Doug what is a SNAG?
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.ph…

Sensitive New Age Guy (S.N.A.G). Similar to the Metrosexual, but more timid and sensitive. Dense clusters of Snag's can be found at woman's issues rallies. Extreme examples have been known to experience regular menstrual cramps.

Phil Donahue (extreme example)
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    I heard the same thing said about Charles Manson
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I never hear about bf drama. One dancer told me she didn't have a bf but a bit later told me she had 5 kids. 5? I was wondering if I heard that right. I couldn't even tell she was a mother.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Rech,she has no direction in her life,so I have little doubt she has direction with her Scottish Snotters.
  • alldaylong
    9 years ago
    and all of them will admit he's good in the sack. Cognitive dissonance and justifying her behavior W fantasy vs reality. Great guy vs great fuck.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Always lots of drama with strippers' boyfriends, who are violent, drug-addicted, drunken, brutal, stupid, unemployed losers. Why do strippers choose them? Strippers don't think they deserve anything better.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    +1 alldaylong

Conventional societal wisdom tells us that sex is more important to men than women. By observing the behavior of strippers, can we conclude that a good fuck is more important to females than we traditionally think? Or are strippers, by nature, just more sexual beings?
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Jackslash is right, strippers don't think they deserve anything better. You've got to think too that most normal guys will not want to be in a relationship with a stripper.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    I'm completely unqualified to make such judgements, but many of these stripper/boyfriend relationships seem to have a lot in common with relationships where the women get battered but stay with their men -- the only difference is the strippers get psychological abuse rather than physical (although often, strippers get both, now that I think about it). Like battered women, strippers make excuses for the men, make up reasons why they (the women) deserve such treatment, choose to focus on the good times in between the bad times, etc.

I think the best approach is as many of the guys above said: just don't put yourself in a position with the stripper feels comfortable telling you these kinds of things.

If you're already past the point of no return, or you've chosen the somewhat-masochistic path of continuing to listen to her, then as you've already figured out, if you say anything bad about the piece-of-shit boyfriend, she'll come to his defense. Your job is very simply: you are to support her and try to make her feel good, while she vents (and yes, that means not telling her what a piece of shit her BF is, and ignoring the fact that the poor choices she's making in the relationship guarantee that things will just get work). Or, in other words, it's not about the nail. This video will explain to you better what you're supposed to do: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4EDhdAH…
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    If they were logical they would not be strippers nor fuck and suck PLs.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    jackslash + 1

Personally – I don’t think it’s the sex thing primarily; although it may be for some but not most IMO.

Women are about relationships much more than men IMO – most women want and need a guy (sorta like an accessory they gotta have) – so they get what they can.

For a lot of guys; they are just content getting laid and many would not be in relationships if they can get routinely laid – most women are not satisfied w/ just getting laid; “they want somebody there”; sorta for the companionship more than the sex.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    It's funny when guys say strippers are getting with guys they "think" they deserve. I've met very few strippers who think at all, most of them react on an "emotional resonance" aka vibe. The thing is because of their up bring the guys actually offer the security of what is known and comfortable. The moment you try to approach any girl outside her comfort zone, forget about it. That's why you should let them talk listen for the vernacular and rhetoric and imitate (it's called mirroring ) and they'll feel comfortable with you too.
    If they are tormented in the inside they want to manifest that on the outside period.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I've heard about baby daddy drama and recent ex bf drama. But really all I want to hear about her bf is how much bigger my cock is than his.

Women stay in abusive relationships for a lot of sad reasons.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    What I'm about to say I know some of you are thinking it, but just don't feel comfortable saying it.

For some of those whores, that is exactly what they deserve.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    ^^^Young civi girls are like that too. Leave me for some jerk-off and call me a year later.." you were the best guy ever. Do you want to get back together?".... Too late
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    ^^Too many times. And yes, They always call me back, like I would want their used up asses.
  • saer
    9 years ago
    I just kind of zone out when strippers try to lay BF drama down on me. I also don't get it a lot because while I have a good job, I'm just as fucked up as your typical stripper BF anyway.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Yes it is true, "Funny thing is, while listening, if I ever say anything bad about the loser boyfriend, they've all responded with something like "but, he's a really good guy"" I've heard lots of stuff like that myself, and not always from strippers either.

On the other hand though, there are reasons why a large portion of the population is marginalized. Chalking it up to individual inadequacies goes nowhere.

I don't engage with people who talk about drug and alcohol related stuff, whether they be men or women. And then once they find out that I am like that, they usually get pissed at me.

What was it a while back, @Shailynn called me a Buzz Kill. I had to look that up in the Urban Dictionary myself. I am honored by that.

There are people out and about who call me the Anti-Christ, who say that I am Satan, and that I am going "straight to hell". There are others who shout the Hitler Salute at me.

This does not mean that I judge people by social conformity and the self-reliance ethic, nothing of the sort.

I reject passive conformity, the doing what you are supposed to do. And I also reject cultural conformity, the alcohol and the drugs.

I don't go along with any of it. It is going to take a consciousness change for our society to move forwards. Its going to take a revolution. We all need all of our wits. Again, there are reasons why so many people are alienated, and then also why so many people can't face life with chemical mood alterants. Some of these chemicals are doctor prescribed to keep people in line, and some the people prescribe for themselves. I don't go along with any of it.

SJG

Humble Pie
    30 Days in the Hole
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdXjm8pZ…
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    When I first started going to SC's I'd put up with the sob stories and most of it was just stripper shit to get money. Not that these events aren't real, but with some girls it's like a soap opera and they aren't shy about airing their dirty laundry to evoke sympathy (in the form of money). I admit I could be a soft touch.

These days, I don't let that happen. I'd rather they not talk at all during dances, even my ATF and I don't talk during dances. I save conversation for when I'm back at my seat. And I steer the conversation away from personal details with new girls.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    You guys are doing it wrong when the girl comes crawling back.

You take her back conditionally. Maybe be indecisive. Make her "win" you back. Get her to do all the sexual things she was unwilling or reluctant to try when you were "dating". Then dump her when you get bored.

Some of my best fuck buddies were ex gfs who called me when they were drunk or lonely and it turned into fucking.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    Strippers are no diff than civvies. They want excitement, romance and adventure. They don't want to be bored. If they see another guy who they think might not be boring they jump ship until they realize the reality is nothing like the initial fantasy. It may take a month or it may take a year. During that time they'll defend him because they think it'll get better. Eventually they'll jump ship to another guy promising the quick fix fantasy and it starts over.

Same thing happens to a lot of men too but men can cut loose a bad relationship easier. Women want the security of a relationship even if it's bad because they think they can change it for the better. Men just say fuck it and don't mind being alone while they look for a better one.
  • billyba
    9 years ago
    1. They feel like someone really fucked up will "need" them and won't abandon them.

3. You think they're good girls cause you don't know them that well and when you see them they are naked stroking your cock. Most of them if you got to know them are emotionally just as f'ed up as the boyfriend.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    Probably because half the things the loser boyfriend says is true. She ain't stripping for college. They may be fucked up but so is the girl and she knows he'll be there for cuddling by nightfall and he knows just what to say to make her miserable day of grinding up against horny old men feel like a blessing. Misery loves company and you Mr. Customer are not enough company.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    Even non strippers will willingly STAY with men who are physically abusive towards them.

Every woman won't do it, but the point is women staying in abusive relationships ain't un-common.

*shrugs shoulders* I don't get it either Lone Wolf

• ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Yeah why can't every stripper find a nice sensitive guy who feels that women owe it to him to let him come in their mouths?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion