Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Diva, I want a lap dance with you.

JohnSmith69

layin low but staying high

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Diva, I want a lap dance with you.

I've got more money than these other guys (except Dougster and LMN), and I'm ready to spend it too.

A disgusting pig you may say, but then again I'm at tuscl to stay. Given how I satisfy the DS, and you know I don't lie, don't you think I'm at least worth a try.

So PM me your location, I won't try to get you in bed, Unless of course you're a guy, and if so I'll let Dougster go in my stead.

Replies (3)

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Hey I might have less cash than most, but I have unlimited credit!

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

someone is high a.f. again!!!!

Profile picture for Diva1975
Diva1975
•

Thank you for the poem!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement